The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Daily Drive Luxury/GT Sports car opinions, maybe RS6

jevansio

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking to my mate down the gym tonight, he was in another lads Aston DB9 the other day. Anyway they drove past my house and my mate see me & the Supe, and says to the lad "that Supra would destroy this", the lad was shocked and I think didn't really believe him.

See thats what I love about the Supra, I love the fact it's prolly one of the fastest cars around my neck of the woods, I'm starting to think I would HATE it if I had a big fastish car that would get beat off some rice rocket, even if it was more expensive.

Bloody cars, why does choosing one have to be such a PITA

Talking to my mate down the gym tonight, he was in another lads Aston DB9 the other day. Anyway they drove past my house and my mate see me & the Supe, and says to the lad "that Supra would destroy this", the lad was shocked and I think didn't really believe him.

See thats what I love about the Supra, I love the fact it's prolly one of the fastest cars around my neck of the woods, I'm starting to think I would HATE it if I had a big fastish car that would get beat off some rice rocket, even if it was more expensive.

Bloody cars, why does choosing one have to be such a PITA

Put a heater and aircon back in it, go Nur widebody and regain the love:D i will never part with mine, it destroys everything that trys to come close to me.

Put a heater and aircon back in it, go Nur widebody and regain the love:D i will never part with mine, it destroys everything that trys to come close to me.

No bloody wonder mate haha:p

I remember being on the motorway in line with a black R8 recently, he was definately checking out the supra and I remember thinking how i'd love to have your car to just totally annihilate it lol, but then I realised I was in an NA and just casually cruised along to leave him guessing ;)

My head is up my arse with the whole thing at the min bud, I'm leaving it up for sale in the short term, if it don't sell might just get an XJ as my daily and chuck another wad of cash into the black hole :rolleyes: :D

Plus there's another one in the village now, my mate has bought one off a member on here, be gutting to see him driving round in one and me not :(

A bit late in this and can't be bothered to read all the post.

My RS4 is for sale, never driven hard :innocent: Got to sell it to pay for the photocopier that Jean Paul broke :(

I would like the baby aston or the new shape Jag (sporty one...XK?) and wanted the continental GT but after driving one was put off.

Plus there's another one in the village now, my mate has bought one off a member on here, be gutting to see him driving round in one and me not :(

That's the spirit, Jay. Get the XJ then a respray and refine the Supra a little more, like you're continually doing, you'll keep the love.

A bit late in this and can't be bothered to read all the post.

My RS4 is for sale, never driven hard :innocent: Got to sell it to pay for the photocopier that Jean Paul broke :(

I would like the baby aston or the new shape Jag (sporty one...XK?) and wanted the continental GT but after driving one was put off.

I just rofl everytime I think of that :D

What was wrong with the Bentley GT, I thought that might actually be the car to get next

That's the spirit, Jay. Get the XJ then a respray and refine the Supra a little more, like you're continually doing, you'll keep the love.

Yeah I know, I hadn't lost the love really, I just realsied with my new job I could get a massive guzzler, and selling the Supe afforded me to get an even bigger one :D

I just rofl everytime I think of that :D

What was wrong with the Bentley GT, I thought that might actually be the car to get next

Me too, I keep doing it every time I drink a little too much :eyebrows:

I was really dissappointed because I was expecting much more than a big VW with better interior buttons.

The first time I drove one I couldnt believe I was driving it, it felt amazing!

After a few more goes and a decent long journey the novelty wore off and the fuel economy was about 15mpg.

If you don't expect miracles and you dont give 2 hoots about economy then dont rule it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Well in favour of spending money on the Supra I've roped in my budget for a daily drive to £3k. This is what I ended up with:

4.0l V8 Jag, 80k miles, got it for £2900, in true Jevansio style it's HDR'd TO THE MAXXXX :), oh it's name is Kev :)