The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matt's Single Build Project (HKS GT30R)

wallis

car looks lovely dude, only thing id bin and change is the front number plate. try and go for the smaller one thats rectangular in size, would look soooo much better. :D

Cheers mate.

Would love to mate, i had black and silver plates on for 3 years, loved them.

In 2008 i had to go to court as some jumped up copper reported the plates and i got into a whole world of shit for it, costs me a small fortune in fines and i nearly went to prison for 30days.....lol

So i might pass for now on changing them fella!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Matt, chuffed for you mate. That's going to be awsome in the dry. Fingers crossed it will be a nice sunny day on the 12th and we can pop down to the 8 Ball Cafe and take a look at the car :D The car looks and sounds awsome in the walk around :)

hey up dan, cheers fella!

I really need to change the brakes hopefully get a spare weekend in a week or two to do it.

I would like to make the meet but its a pretty big treck for me from lincoln, so might not bother yet.

We should have a meet next weekend if the weathers good around here :-)

Glad your happy dude, now once your used to that little 'training' turbo we can plan some real power.

dude my training turbos scaring the fuck out of me at the moment.......lol

It wheel spins at 70mph if u floor it and goes sidewards instead of forwards, i cant wait to drive it in the dry fella!

Cheers again dude.

• 1 year later...

Just a quick update really, after having a bad run of luck with a faulty ecu and gearbox last year the car is now booked in at Ash's place (garage 786) for a new gearbox filters and oil, new uk brakes front and rear with braided lines, new fcon pro ecu and mapping by Ryan G on the 13th June.

I'm defo looking forward to what the results will be and will keep u posted with pics and vids when it's being re-mapped ;-)