Mark's 6 Speed Single Conversion.

mark newman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're gonna need new wheels then, those brakes aren't going under the Anteras :D

Looks awesome Mark, that car deserved the 15 large you've put into it. It was a stunning base to start with, it was absolutley immaculate when I had it. I'm chuffed to bits to see it ended up in the hands of a real enthusiast.

Though I have to admit I was a little concerned when you got hold of it after seeing what you did to your last supra :D

Possibly mate, you might be lucky. I know UK's wouldn't fit.

Supra T had them wheels (before he smashed them up) on his single turbo supe, and I think he may have after market bigger brakes. Might be worth checking before fitting yours.

You was right, No way are they fitting. Now im after some wheel spacers :search:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the single club now Mark mate take it easy now with all the power that's going to be leashed out under the hood & all the best with the mapping & great install as well you should come to the supra only night ace cafe will be great to see on the 22nd of this month cheers Lui

Well today i got the car mapped by Ryan, All was well untill we wanted to go over 1.0 Bar for some reason the boost controller wouldnt allow it. So i'm now going to purchase a Greedy controller and all should be well. It managed to do around 500bhp at 0.9 Bar. Ryan is comfortable that this will reach 700bhp with a new controller.