Mark's 6 Speed Single Conversion.

mark newman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well today i got the car mapped by Ryan, All was well untill we wanted to go over 1.0 Bar for some reason the boost controller wouldnt allow it. So i'm now going to purchase a Greedy controller and all should be well. It managed to do around 500bhp at 0.9 Bar. Ryan is comfortable that this will reach 700bhp with a new controller.

Nice one Mark, never have liked those AEM Tru boost controllers! Greddy Profec will do it, I have them here if needed. Have you got any dyno sheets so far?

Had the back over at SRR road with Ryan to today for a re run with a different boost controller. She is now boosting upto 1.5 Bar correctly. So all was well untill we came across another problem, I was getting wheelspin on the dyno so we couldnt up the boost any more, nothing could be done about this i just need wider wheels. But on a good note it made just shy of 620 bhp with around 580 torque. I will get dyno plot's up shortly.

Mark

Had the back over at SRR road with Ryan to today for a re run with a different boost controller. She is now boosting upto 1.5 Bar correctly. So all was well untill we came across another problem, I was getting wheelspin on the dyno so we couldnt up the boost any more, nothing could be done about this i just need wider wheels. But on a good note it made just shy of 620 bhp with around 580 torque. I will get dyno plot's up shortly.

Mark

Nice, must be more to come there then. Pain in the arse dynos aren't they.

Nice, must be more to come there then. Pain in the arse dynos aren't they.

Yeah, As soon as it was reaching about 620 it was just loosing traction. Theres more to come but i might just leave it at this spec for a while.

580 torque... that's a LOT :)

Nice figures mate :thumbs: Gotta be fun on the road :)

Thanks, Well i havnt actually been able to open it up with all this rain down here at the moment :rolleyes:

I need new wheels and tyres , what a bitch, just need to know a bit more about off set ,before I go ahead with new ones , dont want to buy the wrong ones. allso the exhaust will need some work on to as the DB was reading 108 at 4000 rpm and needs to be i think DB 104 . gutted again . thinking in fitting a middle box somehow.

I need new wheels and tyres , what a bitch, just need to know a bit more about off set ,before I go ahead with new ones , dont want to buy the wrong ones. allso the exhaust will need some work on to as the DB was reading 108 at 4000 rpm and needs to be i think DB 104 . gutted again . thinking in fitting a middle box somehow.

Its easier to just sell your exhaust and fit one of my twin box exhausts :innocent: