Got my Oem Carbon mirrors !!

Dyer864

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it is a genuine early doluck front spoiler which as two parts to it ! the main front bumper plus a added front lip , but does look like an active spoiler by looking at the pics i guess ! :p

Like you said, it is a fibre glass front lip, not a spoiler. I had the front lip once before a run in with a fox at speed, I replaced it with a carbon one... I just need those mirrors to match!

Seen the mirrors you done for Dyer.cracking job mate.just wondering if you think you could do a roof on an Aero top? If so how much u reckon it would cost?

If you can get me the dimensions of an aero-roof, I can try and get an idea of the materials price.

In theory, I suppose so, but they'd be hard due to the moving elements. The layering of the fibre, resin then lacquer on top ends up making the part thicker - so on a handle, their could be a risk of the mechanism catching or something... I'd have to give it a try really.

Please bear in mind lads that I'm currently still waiting for the hobbyist to come through.

In theory, I suppose so, but they'd be hard due to the moving elements. The layering of the fibre, resin then lacquer on top ends up making the part thicker - so on a handle, their could be a risk of the mechanism catching or something... I'd have to give it a try really.

Please bear in mind lads that I'm currently still waiting for the hobbyist to come through.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nah mate - officially applied but still waiting for it to come through. Been well over a year now.....

Not sure whether it might be ok to do the odd piece from time to time or failing that I'll stick em up on ebay. Can a mod maybe advise please?

Never mind sticking them on eBay. Let's stick them on my car.