Got my Oem Carbon mirrors !!

Dyer864

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well finally got them fitted on the car, gave it a wash and yes they look very nice ! :)

I was thinking i may be going a bit too much on the silver / black theme (as in car pic on opening thread ), and these mirrors could be a bit too much , and look a bit chavy with all that's going on , but i think it looks ok , so does the garage i av my car looked after by, say it sets it off !!

I shall leave it to you guy's to decide :innocent:

(can't load pics at mo. shall try asap):(

Well finally got them fitted on the car, gave it a wash and yes they look very nice ! :)

I was thinking i may be going a bit too much on the silver / black theme (as in car pic on opening thread ), and these mirrors could be a bit too much , and look a bit chavy with all that's going on , but i think it looks ok , so does the garage i av my car looked after by, say it sets it off !!

I shall leave it to you guy's to decide :innocent:

(can't load pics at mo. shall try asap):(

I will be suprised if these look anything but lush fitted ;)

Must resist :eyebrows:

Well as mentioned in my first thread, this was the last piece of the jigsaw, after a few months of thinking of wot to do with the supe. !

Firstly : earlier on in the year, i added a half carbon Trd rear spoiler , which i was impressed with !

Secondly : i bought a wrecked early doluck bumper on ebay for next to nothing, but believe me it was wrecked !! alot of fibreglassing etc ec. (not to everyones liking, but i think it goes:p)

Thirdly : a set of oem replica side skirts , which were a great fit (thanks to suprasplu ;) )

Finally : THE ICING ON THE CAKE :cool: a set of oem mirrors coverd in carbon fibre material and resined /laqured to a great standard (thanks to stevo;) )

As it was getting dark, i took a quicky with the mirror on !

(SO HERE IS A SNEAKY PIC ! WITH MORE OF THE WHOLE CAR TO FOLLOW 2MOR !!)

HOPE YOU LIKE :innocent: p.s (I do need new spats damn)

11082010039.jpg

Edited by Dyer864 (see edit history)

I am very interested in a folding pair of theses, when you get permission and sorted:cool:

Ok mate will be in touch once everything is in place.

Should mention though, I get married next week then I'm off on honeymoon for 3 weeks so things will be quiet for a while.

Are you talking about an electric folding set? I've not got any of those, so you'd have to source a set.

Should mention though, I get married next week then I'm off on honeymoon for 3 weeks so things will be quiet for a while.

Are you talking about an electric folding set? I've not got any of those, so you'd have to source a set.

All the best for the BIG DAY !! mate, to you and your soon to be wife .

Once married you'll av plenty of time to do these, saves you aving "her in doors" yapping in your ear ! go in the shed for a bit of peace :D

Seems you've hit a market on these sir ;)

All the best and thanks once again :)

No problem, will have to get some money together anyway, I will have a word with Keron at SupraPod.

I would guess a black pair would be best or do you cover everything visible

Okay Steve, from that I take it colour isn't an issue, so I will see what I can get, as I said, I will have to get some money together anyway, so go and get married and enjoy yourself

Have a good day and honeymoon and I will be in touch in a month or so or Pm me when you are ready and I will let you know where I am at with funds and finding some mirrors.

I could trade you back mine for a discount:innocent:, you would have some electric folding ones then

Well as mentioned in my first thread, this was the last piece of the jigsaw, after a few months of thinking of wot to do with the supe. !

Firstly : earlier on in the year, i added a half carbon Trd rear spoiler , which i was impressed with !

Secondly : i bought a wrecked early doluck bumper on ebay for next to nothing, but believe me it was wrecked !! alot of fibreglassing etc ec. (not to everyones liking, but i think it goes:p)

Thirdly : a set of oem replica side skirts , which were a great fit (thanks to suprasplu ;) )

Finally : THE ICING ON THE CAKE :cool: a set of oem mirrors coverd in carbon fibre material and resined /laqured to a great standard (thanks to stevo;) )

As it was getting dark, i took a quicky with the mirror on !

(SO HERE IS A SNEAKY PIC ! WITH MORE OF THE WHOLE CAR TO FOLLOW 2MOR !!)

HOPE YOU LIKE :innocent: p.s (I do need new spats damn)

Horrible...Would defo look better on my car. Lol

Well after getting them on , took a few snaps with my camera phone, sadly so no great close ups but not bad !

From a far they just look like normal black mirrors, but close up they look great !

Didn't know if they would blend in with the car, meaning too much black , looking boy racery if you know wot i mean, and by the pics may well do from a distance, but everyone that as seen them , said they look the dogs ! and suit the car . so am very happy :)

( If you click on the pic to enlarge, click again on pic, and you should see some detail in the mirrors !! )

13082010043.jpg

13082010044.jpg

13082010041.jpg

13082010040.jpg

11082010038.jpg

They look great on the car Dyer mate (though I would say that ;))

Have been chatting with Homer and I'm now on the fairly long waiting list to become a hobbyist for this service.

Active spoiler could very well be one of the next things I try if I can get my hands on one. Dread to think how much material would be needed though to get it in a 1'er! :blink:

Well mate will be worth the wait !! ;)

Had nothing but positive comments on these, was thinking of aving my lower front lip done, but as you say going to be a pain with how much material but to post etc, without getting damaged is going to be a mare !

Does look like a front active spoiler on my bumper, but is actually an added on fibreglass lip connected to the main spoiler !