The mkiv Supra Owners Club

full respray and rebuild

Guest adam b

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adam b
Just thought I'd add a totally inappropriate and frankly pointless post into your build thread. That's all.

go for it mate itl go along with all the other ones cheers,,

atb adam

Edited by adam b (see edit history)

whats your point mate ?

if your in doubt about the cost.

18x10 f

18x11 r in top secret gold with center caps and tyres £3120 in november 08 from envy.

i got 2 qwotes for them now 2012 rrp not much change from 4k you take a look ..eny way who the fuck cares..

i just bought them cos the car on the FRONT COVER OF TOYKO DRIFT the gold car..had them on ..

u may nt care bout ur speling but swaring is frownd on.

Guest adam b
So building a F&F replica is wrong but copying the wheels from Toyko Drift is OK...

Thay look like the real thing and THAY ARE REAL end of .

and no were in the post does it say building a FnF replica is bad,,,.

what it does say is ..building a crap replica with not even the main feature a air top is not even worth the time nor the money .

but thats up to him .as my wife says i need to lurn to suger coat things a little ,well its hard to teach a old dog new tricks.

i like nice classy builds /or oem classy builds, im sorry but i dont like fake wonna be,s .

atb adam.

Guest adam b
u may nt care bout ur speling but swaring is frownd on.

yeah yeah josh cheers for pointing it out ,1 brownie point for josh.:p:D

Guest adam b

having probs fitting the shim kit and clips that hold the pads in :rolleyes:iv never seen one built and ther diffrent then the j spec and thers no way im guessing with important parts like that so,,,just got of the phone from john at toyota.

my drivers side caliper will be ther on friday 3oclock so when i go get it and some other bits and bobs the lads said thay would show me how thay go ,incase i need the know how for a later date ,,nice guys at worcestor toyota..;)

i really wanted to get on with it but ther you go..saterday start i suposse .:eyebrows::D