The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - 2010 The club's very own track day

nevins

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just had my first taste of track action this past Monday, I'm well up for this little outing. However, I'm starting a new job at the start of August and won't know what I'm on in October until I'm in and settled... I'll just have to hope all the spaces don't fill up before then!

What about camping, I know its not the best time of year but it sure is a cheep alternative, any chace of camping on site.

I'm 80% sure I'll be going to this, just a few things to sort and I should know for sure by mid next week, after watching some of the footage from last year it looks like a nice cool meet, an ideal place to have a good chat and a real chance to meet people.

Dr Jekyll, that sounds like a good idea, have to consider that.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

On 18th Aug I shall sign up in my NA MR2. :)

Can members please make sure that they read the thread carefully, especially taking the following section. This is so that members driving supras get a chance to join in.

Restrictions on Signing-up:

• Until 18th August: Paid-up club members who drive Supras only PLUS those paid-up club members who took part in other cars* last year (as a thankyou for making it a sucess)
  • 18th August - 18th September: Paid-up club members in any car*
  • 18th September Onwards: Anyone given the nod to take part**

* = car must be at least comparable with an NA Supra

** = prefer 'known quantities' only, i.e. mates/family of club members. Must also meet above requirement.

Many thanks,

Gareth.

Been thinking which car to go in. my supras been arround tracks a couple of times. But we have just got a Mitsubishi legnum (galant estate basicly). V6 TT, 4x4, active yaw control etc... so might bring that along and see who i can suprise :p

Right, I'm coming to this, I'm on holiday in Snowdonia for a week up to the Saterday morning with my wife, Trisha, on a photo week, but we will set off early and be there.

I'll put 2 down on the spectator list and then make up my mind (see if I have enough funds) before th 18th as to the driving.

• 2 weeks later...