The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - 2010 The club's very own track day

nevins

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can members please make sure that they read the thread carefully, especially taking the following section. This is so that members driving supras get a chance to join in.

Restrictions on Signing-up:

• Until 18th August: Paid-up club members who drive Supras only PLUS those paid-up club members who took part in other cars* last year (as a thankyou for making it a sucess)
  • 18th August - 18th September: Paid-up club members in any car*
  • 18th September Onwards: Anyone given the nod to take part**

* = car must be at least comparable with an NA Supra

** = prefer 'known quantities' only, i.e. mates/family of club members. Must also meet above requirement.

Many thanks,

Gareth.

Shame about the other hotel being so expensive, it was a good crack there the night before and the cars was safe, nice and tucked away.

to anybody travelling down and staying over night.

if you are worried about your cars i could fit 4 in my workshop that on a locked private estate in the night . that way you could stay in the etap in cardiff centre that i think is about £36 for a night .

As said above, this is an event not to be missed, you get the chance to take your mkiv on track and can legally race it for the the day.

Its a great day out if you just want to spectate. If you have ever had an urge to try a track day but are worried about it, then this is the rack for you. It is perfect for the beginner and also some nice long straights, and for the more advanced driver there is the "bus stop" which is a nice technical part of the track where you can have some fun.

So don't just sit and wonder, Sign up, Pay up, and Race for the day.

Gareth.

surely more than 5 people are interested in this??????

I don't see your name on the list :p

The hotel situation sucks though - I can't find anything for less than £79 per night. I'm not paying as much for a night in an average hotel as for a full day on track!! At this rate we'll all be staying in Chippenham or something!

I don't see your name on the list :p

The hotel situation sucks though - I can't find anything for less than £79 per night. I'm not paying as much for a night in an average hotel as for a full day on track!! At this rate we'll all be staying in Chippenham or something!

What I can suggest to a few members is if they are ok with it I can find out how much the B&B is by me Im sure they have around 8 rooms.

Also Sams my fiancé lol.

Edited by nevins (see edit history)