The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - 2010 The club's very own track day

nevins

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Gareth i can confirm that i will 110% make this event, just need to wait 3 weeks to pay day and ill send the funds over but please add me to the list. :D will be coming along in my celica gt4 to see how the 4wd compares to the sup'z :D

should hopefully be dragging Homer with me :D

hey Gareth i can confirm that i will 110% make this event, just need to wait 3 weeks to pay day and ill send the funds over but please add me to the list. :D will be coming along in my celica gt4 to see how the 4wd compares to the sup'z :D

should hopefully be dragging Homer with me :D

Will make a note of it mate, and glad to hear you are attending.

Payment must be paid up by the 24th of september. Although if payment is not received no name will be added to the list. This is so that no one looses out due to people time wasting. There is a reserve list, but to make sure no one is disappointed its best to pay up asap.

Will have to check the prices and locations again as they are continuously changing due to the ryder cup that kicks off the same day. I will have a word with craig and make sure it is still ok for the cars to be stored at his unit.

There are a few places local to where I live as well just off j28 of the M4 if peole get stuck for somewhere to stay.

I will probably come to this, at least there will be people racing regardless of the weather.

I'll let you know later as I'll probably bring my girlfriend again and I'll just check to make sure we're not doing anything that weekend.

I'll PM you when I know :)

By the way, I'll be spectating not racing ;)

I will probably come to this, at least there will be people racing regardless of the weather.

I'll let you know later as I'll probably bring my girlfriend again and I'll just check to make sure we're not doing anything that weekend.

I'll PM you when I know :)

By the way, I'll be spectating not racing ;)

if it does rain, my celica has 4WD so will be running rings round everyone! lol muahahahahahaaa