The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - 2010 The club's very own track day

nevins

Lol, Germany V Japan, Sounds like a grudge match to me guys.

meh, not bothered about an over weight german, ill hopefully have my 8 pot brakes on and a map with a few more lil mods. dont discount the japs just yet. little numbs uncle i think was there last year and had a very very very quick white scooby. i had a few videos of him bumper to bumper with some of the big singles....

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked Friday night at West House Country Hotel (Llantwit Major) for £75...everything else nearby seemed to be booked out (or well overpriced). :rolleyes:

Not sure about Sat night, although would be good to have a few beers after the action if there's a few others about too

After all the waiting to start my new job to find out if I'll be free for this event or not, I've just discovered that I'm... not. Wounded. I'm glad I did wait though, I suppose and not just pay up, book a hotel and hope everything worked out like I was thinking of at one point.

Oh well... There's always next year.

Have fun, all those that do go!