The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - 2010 The club's very own track day

nevins

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anybody is really struggling , you can come back to my place and ill change a few.

may require a 20mile drive on nakerd tyres though

edit: id just like to add in typing this most genourous offer i have dropped a full packet of mccoys all over the dirty workshop floor and im not at all happy about it :(

less than a week people , :) :) :)

for all you guys travelling down , rather than fill you car with jaks and wheel braces ill have a van down with a few trolly jacks breaker bars and torque wrenches your all welcome yo use .

ill bring a few emergency tyres up too incae any of you damage yours on track and need to get home

woo hoo

less than a week people , :) :) :)

for all you guys travelling down , rather than fill you car with jaks and wheel braces ill have a van down with a few trolly jacks breaker bars and torque wrenches your all welcome yo use .

ill bring a few emergency tyres up too incae any of you damage yours on track and need to get home

woo hoo

nice one :thumbs:

I've got a box of bits packed as well, gaffa tape, hammers, screwdrivers, cable ties and the like - incase any of you decide on some unplanned body modification! I'll be crawling round the track in the green beemer if you need something.

Incidently, Mr Nevins, will there be a pit type area somewhere that we can dump a box of tricks, spare wheel, fuel can, etc? Somewhere safe we can get to, that won't be in everyone's way?