The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - 2010 The club's very own track day

nevins

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to kicking all your asses in my estate car beast :). Personly I like it's not all supras it's interesting comparing cars

I had a galant v6 24 for a few years and always wanted the VR4 version, really looking forward to seeing how good they are around the track.

I had a galant v6 24 for a few years and always wanted the VR4 version, really looking forward to seeing how good they are around the track.

Me 2 lol happy to give a ride and show off my bad driving. I haven't had the car long only had chance to throw it around a few roundabouts. Holds on well although not as fast as a tt sup

Thats a good point mate, will be good to see how the sx's compare to the supras.

It'll be much of a muchness as Llandow isn't really suited to Supras as there aren't long straights to stretch the legs. Without significant power differences both cars would have to ease off to let a faster car through.

I am planning to go but have a slight issue with one of my front shock absorbers needing a refurb - and this wont be done in time for track atm - so....IF anyone has a pair of front shockers and springs and top mounts which i can buy or borrow I am interested! (I am scouring the for sale section too!)

Hopefully I can sign up and pay friday if all goes to plan...

good luck fella, now go collect the clutch lol.

yeah there collection time is from 6:15-7:30. atleast the company pulled through, the clutch was sent back to them, and they knew it was taking the pi$$ for me so from states to UK they got the clutch issue sorted and delivered in 2 and a bit days! customer service from SOUTHBEND CLUTCH is worth it trust me.

Looking into it now fella, can not see it a problem if you have tyres with you, but to find someone with the sizes that the supras take could be interesting.

yeah thinking of bringing spares, as I have a long drive to Holland the next day. If there's someone on the day that can change them over that would be good. If not then I may just bring extra wheels in case.

This is getting closer everyday guys, the club needs your support, £80 for an open pit lane track day is a great deal, We have the track for a full day, if you have any questions just contact me and I am sure I can answer any questions you have about the event.

Looking into it now fella, can not see it a problem if you have tyres with you, but to find someone with the sizes that the supras take could be interesting.

We had a mobile tyre-change company on site last year (all the kit is in their van), one of the member's arranged it. Remind me tonight and I'll get the card he gave me so you've got his details. He didn't charge to be there but people had to bring their own spares.

If you do book something like this, it might be worth making them set up OFF the footprint of the circuit, as someone asked or a full set of tyres to be changed right at the end of the day, and the track staff were waiting about for over an hour whilst it was carried out...