Jamie P Supra Detail...

Stonkin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need this doing on my car to maintain the respray I had a couple of years back.

Christian - Will be getting a call form me at some point, once I have had my front bumper resprayed to get rid of some stone chips!!

The finish on Jamie's car is stunning.

It is truly unreal what he has done, looks better than new again, i had a load of bad scratches down one side, not sure what they was from but Christian got rid of the lot of them.

Well impressed, Just seems a shame to drive it now, needs going in a glass cabinet:D:cool:

It is truly unreal what he has done, looks better than new again, i had a load of bad scratches down one side, not sure what they was from but Christian got rid of the lot of them.

Well impressed, Just seems a shame to drive it now, needs going in a glass cabinet:D:cool:

or down the Pod in under 10sec. :eyebrows:

Outstanding work again Christian :)

Bet Mr P is well happy with that. The shot of the bonnet with the reflection of the gazebo above looks superb and shows off the finish. Jamies's car always looks good but like with any its only when you get down to the fine fine details, swirls etc that your services and experiance become invaluble

Scotty

Cheers guys :)

Just come in from giving a Saab a spruce up. Christ its hot out there, i'm done for the w'end :)

Yeah just rub it in, why dont you. Its em how can u put this nicely??

Its peeing it down here. :(

that was from my flat window... hell i wouldn't go out there! i'd perish!!! :D

You live on a pavement?? ha ha kidding dude

Ground floor flat i take it??

Hope this weather goes away for next week for the show??

You live on a pavement?? ha ha kidding dude

Ground floor flat i take it??

Hope this weather goes away for next week for the show??

with this beard your not the first to say that but yes unfortunaley, ground floor flat.

it bloody better gtfo with this rain! i want a sunny drive down at what seems like a 5AM (yes.. 5AM) start! thats usually my bed time on a saturday night.. :D