The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Envy vs MVP

pezzler

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a bad run of experience with envy too, well documented on the forum. I've never had an issue with gaz personally and he has been helpful and polite. Unfortunatly when it comes to dealing with him as a customer it's a different story so I would follow the advice in this thread and avoid Envy to avoid disappointment.

I've always found whifbitz and MVP prompt and good value for money :)

I've always found whifbitz and MVP prompt and good value for money :)

Another for Whifbitz.. I think Paul is also another very helpful guy, and he runs a very efficient business.

There are only 3 people I would be happy to hand my hard earned over to: Dusty at MVP, Paul Whiffin, and Steve Manley

Ordered an AEM B/C, AEM Uego AFR guage, and a HKS FCD from MVP. Ordered these at about 7 this evening, recieved an email from Dusty with my FedEX tracking number about an hour ago

The parts are already enroute! :)

i think this guys at envy need to play a bit off baseball.

Last month i called them as i was going to order a few bits and bobs.

The lady i spoke with (completely useless may i add) had informed me that Gaz no longer works there. She seemed to intimate that he could not be trusted.

I don't know, all i know is that i would not bother going near Envy anymore.

For the record, i used to find Gaz very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Good luck in vegas Gaz, don't go spending that fiver all in one go.

This new about Envy is nothing new. there was a thread on this forum a few months ago about them. Its a real shame to see fellow members ordering parts from Envy despite this information being available on the forum.....

This new about Envy is nothing new. there was a thread on this forum a few months ago about them. Its a real shame to see fellow members ordering parts from Envy despite this information being available on the forum.....

Unfortunately I hadnt read any bad reports from Envy personally; I didnt think to check up on them either as I made the assumption that they were a reputable company

I hope the next guy reads a thread like this first

possibly nothing to do with this thread but i placed an order last night with PHR (power house racing) and with in 2 mins i got a personal email from guy called joe telling me my order would be in the post today...what a total legend and thats service :D its a shame envy has gone down in our estimations but i shall be using PHR from now on;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chilli red

The lady i spoke with (completely useless may i add) had informed me that Gaz no longer works there. She seemed to intimate that he could not be trusted.

I am said lady, my name is Sarah and I own Envy Performance & Styling Ltd. I may have come over to you as quite useless but then I know nothing about Supra's, I am also rather exasperated at the level of calls I receive from people who have problems with Gaz. I too though he was a lovely guy which is why I employed him originally.

I am nothing to do with any purchases made from any of the envy websites as these are all owned by Gaz. If you look on most car forums you will see many people who have placed orders with Gaz and never received goods.

I am still taking calls from people who are experiencing problems with Gaz and I help where I can. But I can't please everyone all the time. I don't owe anyone any money, nor have I (Envy Performance & Styling Ltd aka Chilli Red) not furnished an order placed and paid for with me.

I am said lady, my name is Sarah and I own Envy Performance & Styling Ltd. I may have come over to you as quite useless but then I know nothing about Supra's, I am also rather exasperated at the level of calls I receive from people who have problems with Gaz. I too though he was a lovely guy which is why I employed him originally.

I am nothing to do with any purchases made from any of the envy websites as these are all owned by Gaz. If you look on most car forums you will see many people who have placed orders with Gaz and never received goods.

I am still taking calls from people who are experiencing problems with Gaz and I help where I can. But I can't please everyone all the time. I don't owe anyone any money, nor have I (Envy Performance & Styling Ltd aka Chilli Red) not furnished an order placed and paid for with me.

I feel for you, must be in a bit of a predicamant

So I take it your side of the company (bodystyling), is still operating as normal?

So if you have no web site how does people buy from you?

Do you now trade as chilli red instead of Envy Performance & Styling Ltd?

So if you have no web site how does people buy from you?

Do you now trade as chilli red instead of Envy Performance & Styling Ltd?

I think she is trading as Envy performance and Styling as opposed to Envy performance (company with a crap reputation) and yet seems suprised that people think the two are connected?

It's a funny old world ain't it :D