The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Envy vs MVP

pezzler

I don't have any sympathy for the place especially with what came to light once they went bust and it was revealed on here the first time.

There's a similar thread on the gtroc only a couple of months ago. Members all over the forums I think now know the story with Gaz.

BALLS, I didnt know! D'oh for me... :(

...and what exactly did come to light once they went bust?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just dropped him a message on facebook;

"Hi Gaz,

I have tried contacting you through every Envy contact available but have had no joy

I placed an order on your website on the 4th, since then I have constantly tried to contact you via: Phone, text, email (3 envy addresses), PM on MKIVSUPRA.NET - but I have had no reply. I check the status of my order online everyday, but it just reads "waiting to be processed" which indicates to me that nothing is moving

I believe you are out of the country on business at the moment, but I would really appreciate it if you could drop me a line to let me know what is happening with these parts. If i'm not going to receive them for some reason, please reply simply with a "no", then I can proceed to source them elsewhere

The order number is 2499, I look forward to hearing from you

Andy"

Does anyone know what the score is with Envy??

I ordered a few bit from them on the 4th; AEM B/C, Walbro fuel pump, HKS FCD. Since ordering I have sent them emails, text messages, left voicemails, sent a PM to Gaz, but cannot get hold of anyone. I dont know what the status of my order of, whether I will be waiting for a another week or a month.

Are Envy still operating, has anyone ordered/received any parts from them recently? I wish I had have ordered the lot from MVP

They ripped me off too last year. They will avoid your calls. They also are no longer operating as the same limited company that operated on the forum.

They painted my car very badly, and in the wrong colour.

Jurgen is selling one of their cars and I have concerns that a lot of the parts were sold by Envy at an undervalue (and thus potentially liable to be claimed back by any liquidator) - I know this because Gaz told me!

Edited by marbleapple (see edit history)

I would of told him you no longer required them due to time....not given him the option.

AMENDED:

Hi Gaz,

I have tried contacting you through every Envy contact available but have had no joy

I placed an order on your website on the 4th, since then I have constantly tried to contact you via: Phone, text, email (3 envy addresses), PM on MKIVSUPRA.NET - but I have had no reply. I check the status of my order online everyday, but it just reads "waiting to be processed" which indicates to me that nothing is moving

Due to lack of correspondence, despite making effort the help this order on its way; I am assuming that these parts will not be with me anytime soon, if ever at all. Please disregard my order

many thanks

Andy

Gaz was good to me and very helpful when I used him 'back in the day'.

He would always go out of his way to come on over and say hello at club gatherings.

During the run up to Envys disappearance on this forum I had noticed a lack in communication which I though was a shame. Never returning calls or emails etc.

Its a shame :(

Next opportunity i'm contacting Dusty as he seems good.

if you dont get a joke just post up a :rlol: and hope it gets explained later in the thread mate, Thats what i do.

:rlol:

;)

I wonder if the posts I made all those years ago that got taken down because of threats of legal action against me can be put back up now? ;)

Great now im more confused than ever. and i wasnt all that clever to begin with :(

gaz is a really nice guy. Ive delt with him many times in the past. I think the issue envy had and was the key to there demise was the shitehouse garage/truck yard they used to carry out work on the cars. There acceptable standard for work was terrable which is why they moved from there previous location to a new unit and not offering any kind of spanner work etc. I think things just went from bad to worse after that.

Ive been looking into opening up a part time tuning shop and spoke to gaz at length about parts supplying just after he broke away from the southern company and he was more than helpful. He promised he could supply all i needed at great prices and a very quick delivery service. The 1st order i gave him for a customer hasnt happened and he hasnt returned my calls either. Like i said previously though gaz and envy have been good to me in the past for ordering parts. Ill speak to gaz when he arrives back from vagas cos id love to know whats going on.