The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BW91/79 Single Project

GlennK

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still undecided to go for 4" DP/MP combo, or to stick with my 3" DP/MP. I have fitted the 4" Whifbitz Ti exhaust, which is more free flowing than the Dragger I had before. I'm not sure if a 4" DP/MP is really necessary on such a small turbo which comes with 3" flange.

I think it would be better with more flow. I fitted a 4'' back onto mine two weeks ago and i found that made some gain so all the way got to be better, if i was going to keep this set up I would be going 4'' all the way the cost to do this is only £250 and £about £60 for the 4-3 v band , I think its a win win.

Luc,

It made 678hp at 1.6bar...with a wastegate problem. Fixed that and the turbo went to 2.6bar...:D

mapping Sept12.jpg

Only problem is that the inlet IC plastic pipe split. So had to adjourn the mapping session :taped:

Lee will fix up then back to SRR soon as and Ryan will fit a 4 bar MAP sensor and we'll go for 2.1 bar and see where it gets to...:eyebrows:

I'm running Whifbitz 264/264 at the moment.

Just as soon as I can get the new pipe in and get a slot in Ryan's diary before Friday!!! (I'm off to be a spectator at the Ferrari Days at Silverstone at the weekend so must have the engine at 110% :innocent:)

Dropping car at Lee's this evening...

I'm running Whifbitz 264/264 at the moment.

Just as soon as I can get the new pipe in and get a slot in Ryan's diary before Friday!!! (I'm off to be a spectator at the Ferrari Days at Silverstone at the weekend so must have the engine at 110% :innocent:)

Dropping car at Lee's this evening...

Oooo is that on the Sat or Sunday mate as i'm only 5 mins from Silverstone so might pop up and have a sneaky peak :D