The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BW91/79 Single Project

GlennK

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Have dropped off my pillar pod with Nodalmighty today for sizing of my custom gauges. And will have matching 'electric blue' night display with the Speedhut dials...

And booked the car in to Paul Whiffen to do the build just as soon as he gets the kit all delivered.

Counting down the days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Met Ryan at Whifbitz this morning. Darren did a Pro job on the fittings and engine bay re-organisation. Now tidy and gleaming! Well done Darren. And thanks Paul.

Drove down to SRR for an afternoon of mapping. Actually went quick & easy. Ryan made a few tweaks and called it a day as I 'm currently running a stock autobox so didn't want to smoke it! Results are below - N.B. only running at a gentle 1.3 bar for the time being:

RWHP:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c39/GAK1/RWHP.jpg

FWHP:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c39/GAK1/FWHP.jpg

:D:D:D:D

And it drives smooth and easy - Ryan set up the Syvecs 'dial-a-traction & boost' control. Works a dream.

A big thank you to Ryan. I'll be back once the autobox mods, brakes, wheels and tyres are done so that we can go for the target of 700bhp at 1.8 bar :cool: