The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate i really like this, wasnt to sure in the "winter" pics but had a quick flick through and seen a real nice pic sat well, the wheels at first didnt work with the bumper for me but it another pic sat a little lower the style works well.

hope you dont mind quoted a pic and just tweaked it, changed the lighting a tad, car looks really nice against them deep reds.

Mallo

Looks great bud, :thumbs:

what else you got planned for her then??

P.s who is the ugly dude in the back ground?? :p

Sorry Lee, lol heheheh

Lol, Lee wasnt quite posing for that one!!

Plans im thinking are for a fuel system, bigger injectors etc. Also like to get a PW twin scroll manifold and twin Tial WG's :D (not setting myself a time limit on these though .... i got a bit carried away last year lol)

Hi mate i really like this, wasnt to sure in the "winter" pics but had a quick flick through and seen a real nice pic sat well, the wheels at first didnt work with the bumper for me but it another pic sat a little lower the style works well.

hope you dont mind quoted a pic and just tweaked it, changed the lighting a tad, car looks really nice against them deep reds.

Mallo

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x392/Scene-Photography/Ava%20Sigs/1f9172856.jpg

Thanx Mallo

Yeah it didnt look right before we lowered it. I always have my cars as slammed as possible, but id just fitted some coilovers and not got round to lowering them. Happy with the ride height now and choice of wheels, eventually :)

Lol, Lee wasnt quite posing for that one!!

Plans im thinking are for a fuel system, bigger injectors etc. Also like to get a PW twin scroll manifold and twin Tial WG's :D (not setting myself a time limit on these though .... i got a bit carried away last year lol)

I'm sure you told me before Xmas that you weren't going for the fuel system or taking it any further.

Ha I knew it wouldn't take you long.

You did go for it last year bud but you have a cracking motor.

I'm sure you told me before Xmas that you weren't going for the fuel system or taking it any further.

Ha I knew it wouldn't take you long.

You did go for it last year bud but you have a cracking motor.

And the power hungry mods continue;)

Nice work mate, looks so much better slammed, very nice car:cool:

lol dont get me wrong this aint happening just yet, more of a wish list i guess.

Thanks guys, to be honest i just want this sh!thouse weather to brighten up so we can all start enjoying them again - long arse winter :Pling: