The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think im due for a passenger ride lol

awesome car jamesy, to me its my perfect ride. im basing my new project on this just not as lairy

Thanks a lot Rob, comments like that make it all worth it ..... and the odd stare from random chics!! Wait til u see it with the new wheels on first mate!!!

To be honest yeah its pretty much complete now, my ultimate wish list if i had the funds would now include:

New bucket seats in leather

Paul Whiffin twin scroll manifold

Twin Tial wastegates

Standalone fuel system

.....and a nice heated garage to store it in :D

Thanks a lot Rob, comments like that make it all worth it ..... and the odd stare from random chics!! Wait til u see it with the new wheels on first mate!!!

To be honest yeah its pretty much complete now, my ultimate wish list if i had the funds would now include:

New bucket seats in leather

Paul Whiffin twin scroll manifold

Twin Tial wastegates

Standalone fuel system

.....and a nice heated garage to store it in :D

Great result James. :D

I would add a race rad to your list too. ;)

Picking up from Ryan friday mate then back to Lee's where the tyre man is coming to pit the rubber on. Im hoping to bung them straight on and see how they fit.

The fronts will be fine as i got some slightly stretched tyres going on :). The rear is gonna have to be jacked up til i get arches sorted ;)

Gonna see how it looks once wheels fitted mate but im sure its going to need something as i want to get some bigger 315 tyres eventually.

Either way yeah bring them please as ive already agreed to buy them mate so they'll be there if i do need them.

See ya sat, u got a busy day ahead i hear :)

(i bet you still forget them ;))

Picked up the car from Ryan yesterday - what a transformation wit the Syvecs fitted :D

The boost comes on so hard and fast its incredible, it hits 1.8bar straight away and holds it thro the whole rev range!! Even when u lift off the throttle its sharp and tight... :)

Its definitely benefited my set up loads. The features on the Syvecs are brilliant with 4 different boost settings, valet mode and anti-theft.