• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update :

S2000 antenna - have the supplier ready to go

Extension Bar - Fabricator is standing by for the order

Amplified base - waiting to hear from the supplier ref stock

EDIT*

may bin this supplier due to the fact he is trying to bump up the price now he knows i want 50 ????? thought if i bought in bulk the price was ment to come down :search:

Bracket - waiting for a price from the company

this group buy will be going ahead :)

The only concern i have is reception.

Will one be made and tested beforehand?

Sorry mate, I'm not having a go,... we appreciate your efforts.

well i would of thought it should be fine, but ive not been given anything to test, what might be an idea is that if you are worried about reception is pull your name from the first group buy and wait for the second group buy

dont know yet but the antennas will be express fro the states :) they have loads over there and there is less faffing on so i rekon i will be able to do all 50 at once

Be careful with the vat and duty, I've just paid nearly £30 on £100 value by the time everyone had their cut ;)

ok guys everything is sorted, who wants to pay ?

£50 by paypal to [email protected]

dont forget to put your user name and address on the extra notes that you can attach to the payment , when i have your details i will mark you down as paid on the list on post #2....

this should take just over a week as we are getting parts from the US too and customs wont be a problem either, the guy has experience with this sort of stuff

..........told you I would get this done :D