The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial ( S2000 Type )

supra steveo

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I am on a military exercise at the moment so haven't been able to check up on this , that doesn't give some of you guys ammo to have a slag off of my efforts to get this done , if you don't like the length of time it's taking then just remove yourself from the list

Guys I am on a military exercise at the moment so haven't been able to check up on this , that doesn't give some of you guys ammo to have a slag off of my efforts to get this done , if you don't like the length of time it's taking then just remove yourself from the list

I got one from the first group buy and they are worth the wait :)

that doesn't give some of you guys ammo to have a slag off of my efforts to get this done , if you don't like the length of time it's taking then just remove yourself from the list

:gayfight:

It's fairly clear that this guy of yours that was going to make the brackets either isn't interested or doesn't have the time, if this is the case then what about taking the thing to a small engineering firm and getting them to do it. With the quantity you want it will bring the unit cost down.