newbie north east gal ORANGE SUPRA :)

supramc32

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sherrie. Welcome to the club.

I see you've run a weird kinda gauntlet of fire already, and you're still here! Great. Good for you. Hope you enjoy the car. :)

At least no one's called for Hovis yet, as you've been kind enough to include a piccy of yourself, but I must warn you now, drinking and driving is not a good idea, ok? ;):D

Hi Sherrie, welcome to the club :)

Fountains of info here so if you ever need to do anything to the car either just ask or do a search as so much has been covered :D

With regards to your headlights, you can spruce your current ones up a bit in the meantime before making a decision to invest in facelift ones or glass ones. I did that to mine when I got the car.

Here is the guide I put up for doing so:

Click here!

Regarding your car, it certainly stands out and will attract a LOT of attention! The thing for me with replicas is that they'd have to be an exact reproduction otherwise there isn't any point (aerotop, single turbo etc. - though RHD could be forgiven :p ) but that is very much just a personal gripe.

As long as you are happy that is all that really matters though!

;)

So why is it she has not had the same grief as what Nos did when he was going to buy this car? Its still the same orange abortion everyone laughed at for ten pages, oh i know, Two reasons and there called t1ts. No offence to the thread starter (Welcome btw) its just MASSIVE double standards!

So why is it she has not had the same grief as what Nos did when he was going to buy this car? Its still the same orange abortion everyone laughed at for ten pages, oh i know, Two reasons and there called t1ts. No offence to the thread starter (Welcome btw) its just MASSIVE double standards!

you must have better zooming capabilities on your computer than mine:innocent:

:yeahthat:

I like the orange supe and t1ts so I'm ok :innocent:

I'm not a fan of the car and have suggested my reasons for this yet am gay and have no interest in breasts let alone reason to be influenced by them. Are you just jealous because everyone has forgotten who you are?

I dont think it's just because of that...! It takes time for ppl to accept things and the joke is starting to get old..! Nos took the hit for the new owner...!

Good to see someone has stood up for me..

I couldn't stay away from all things Supra related and for that reason.....

I'M BACK

A big :spank: to all you haters.

As Brian says, ''I like the tuna here!''