The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie north east gal ORANGE SUPRA :)

supramc32

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well i think the dials you have are the el-glo dials i do in the group buys so there is a how to fit link in my sig, 1 hr job tops

They are the white trd ones with supra written on the middle dial then they have black leads with clips on end.

want my steering wheel ordered asap but unsure what one and what boss kit i will need ? want silver or white white wheel

yeah they will be the ones he got from me

and i would just go for a stock black 4 spoke wheel the one with the airbag it looks way better than the one thats fitted

i want a silver and black one ideally, but just needing help finding a boss kit, found one for 22 pounds seems fair :)

yeah they will be the ones he got from me

and i would just go for a stock black 4 spoke wheel the one with the airbag it looks way better than the one thats fitted

noiticed u sold some headlamps recently, they look alot better then mine ,as mine look real aged, noticed a few people have glass conversion? what would u say was best as i want the newer look ? BLING!

THANX

you need to get the heater matrix fixed in the supra by the way, it doesnt blow hot lol. pm keron he's the man you need for parts.

oh yeah i no he mentioned that, not that i notice esp this week! any idea on how to brighten up my head lamps, they are so dull ..boo!

heard of glass conversion or can i add facelift ones ?

when did u have the car?

oh yeah i no he mentioned that, not that i notice esp this week! any idea on how to brighten up my head lamps, they are so dull ..boo!

heard of glass conversion or can i add facelift ones ?

when did u have the car?

you can get the uk glass from toyota but they'd want ur eyes too lol, ur best bet is to look around the forum OR become a fully paid member and post a wanted thread. KERON on the other hand breaks the cars so id be very suprised if he hasn't got a set for sale. oh and theres a thead on how to take them apart and clean them. pain in the arse though. ps i didn't own that car, just the wheels. i miss my beauty though.

you can get the uk glass from toyota but they'd want ur eyes too lol, ur best bet is to look around the forum OR become a fully paid member and post a wanted thread. KERON on the other hand breaks the cars so id be very suprised if he hasn't got a set for sale. oh and theres a thead on how to take them apart and clean them. pain in the arse though. ps i didn't own that car, just the wheels. i miss my beauty though.

oh right i see. the wheels are awsum! look great.

thanx for info i will look into it think i will just become member and post for some better ones to save hassle :D

need to freshen lights up as look real aged and cars so clean and kinder modern, will get looking for some thanx again

Welcome Sherrie. :)

On the headlight front. In the time before you get some re furbished or new items, you can freshen yours up using a light abrasive like PlastX from Meguiars (Halfords) and a fair amount of water.

Takes a while first time but if you keep it up it's not bad.

As a replacement go for a new set of facelift items from Whifbitz. They will suit the car much better imo. Glass lights are very shiny. :)

I have it in writing that the sale was agreed for a price of £3,800.

He gave me his PayPal address and I was going to wire thru the money and I only found out he sold it to someone by reading a thread on this Forum!

Welcome.

I have it in writing that the sale was agreed for a price of £3,800.

He gave me his PayPal address and I was going to wire thru the money and I only found out he sold it to someone by reading a thread on this Forum!

You snooze you lose, if i was selling and i some chav from Ireland winding me up or a pretty brunette with cash in hand id sell to the brunette:d