The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 RZ HKS single supra 6sp 200mph+++

Chiefgroover

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£17K is highest bid so far, i'll give it a week or so and then work withthe highest bidder.

I would like reassurance that it isnt going to some chav with a neon kit and veilside picnic table ready for it lol, if such a thing happens I will hire a hit man lmao :)

So far 10 people phoning, most want the car, but not one has offered to come and see it, so not taking anyone too serious anymore.

Still for sale. If it doesn't go I will have a great summer blasting about in it :)

after all its FFFAAASSTTTT!!!!! as I could ever want :)

I think its just the fact its in Ireland, long way to drive, ive done it and its a killer.

If decide you want to sell it from the UK bud, you are welcome to drop it at mine and i will sell for you.

Jamie i dont know where you were but I cant agree.

It's a drive I have done a few times, so so easy and if your heading south all the better.

I am 45 mins from the belfast liverpool boat, and 10 mins if we meet at the airport.

OR you can blast over the border to dublin on that new fab motorway, and rip down the tunnel (a couple of miles long) listening to your exhaust, and stright onto the Jonathan Swift boat (journey 1hr 30min ish), head for Shrewsbury, down TOP GEAR'S fav welsh drive, and what a drive it is, then its onto the motorway south !

I usually start early morning and be home for 7pm. Great day out in a car and very happy to do it again.

My car wont give you a sore head with exhaust drone, and the suspension is comfortable, and road noise well reduced, so a great drive for anyone :)

Jamie i dont know where you were but I cant agree.

It's a drive I have done a few times, so so easy and if your heading south all the better.

I am 45 mins from the belfast liverpool boat, and 10 mins if we meet at the airport.

OR you can blast over the border to dublin on that new fab motorway, and rip down the tunnel (a couple of miles long) listening to your exhaust, and stright onto the Jonathan Swift boat (journey 1hr 30min ish), head for Shrewsbury, down TOP GEAR'S fav welsh drive, and what a drive it is, then its onto the motorway south !

I usually start early morning and be home for 7pm. Great day out in a car and very happy to do it again.

My car wont give you a sore head with exhaust drone, and the suspension is comfortable, and road noise well reduced, so a great drive for anyone :)

Lol, I think he just wants to borrow your car for a bit Ernie :D

Can now be collected 20 mins from heathrow @ Jamie P's :)

Cheers Jamie !

oh dear, bowed to the pressure of Jamie...hope you took the mileage of it and packed a few diffs for free :innocent:

great spec by the way, nice motor, if I didn't have the little 'un it would tempt me back into supra ownership...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.