The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 RZ HKS single supra 6sp 200mph+++

Chiefgroover

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to see the car was not allowed to drive the car so check with Ernie first.

Anyone with a valid insurance cover to show me can drive, or let me hold the cash, but would i let someone drive 676bhp with no proof of comprehensive insurance or the funds in hand ? NO, first time i let a mate drive my first uk supra with 27K on it he stuffed it and he was a pro bike racer at the time. Lesson learnt.

Anyone with a valid insurance cover to show me can drive, or let me hold the cash, but would i let someone drive 676bhp with no proof of comprehensive insurance or the funds in hand ? NO

sounds fair to me mate......

Anyone with a valid insurance cover to show me can drive, or let me hold the cash, but would i let someone drive 676bhp with no proof of comprehensive insurance or the funds in hand ? NO, first time i let a mate drive my first uk supra with 27K on it he stuffed it and he was a pro bike racer at the time. Lesson learnt.

All honestly if you know big horse power supras a test drive would not really be needed i would want a feel through the gearbox a dam good look over you would be able to feel any issues in the passenger seat, everyone know this is a extremly well put together car ernie does not cut corners.

Seriously feel this could be my next supra:)

If I was buying this a simple test drive without pushing it, coupled with a passenger drive with Ernie showing the cars true potential would be enough for me to buy it. The spec is awesome, it looks awesome, anyone with £10 looking to buy & modify a Supra over the following years would be mad not to consider it

Having being brought for a spin in this very recently. I can honestly say it blew me away. It gives you tunnel vision when devouring the road ahead. It holds the road fantastically well.

It really is a bargain at the money it's being sold for. If I was in the position to be able to buy/run this car like it deserves I'd have it in an instant.

Air con sorted, ECC filled a few months ago but according to Speedee who came to sort it they didnt tighten the little valve at the bulkhead side, its now working VERY well.

Air con rad is from my UK spec which it was only used in for a year, so as new.

Jamie/wayne, big night on the soup coming on soon :)

Air con sorted, ECC filled a few months ago but according to Speedee who came to sort it they didnt tighten the little valve at the bulkhead side, its now working VERY well.

Air con rad is from my UK spec which it was only used in for a year, so as new.

Jamie/wayne, big night on the soup coming on soon :)

What i will do Ernie once i know for sure on the state side thing will call you have a bunch of questions on the car but wont waste your time unless am defo coming for a look

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.