The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 RZ HKS single supra 6sp 200mph+++

Chiefgroover

OK may just end up breaking, parts seem to sell better lol

Nooooo you cant break it. If I could sell mine in the next few days and raise the remaining cash I would take this car. :(

This is possibly one of the nicest Supra's I have ever seen.

You don't need the money, give it to a Supra enthusiast like me who will love it forever ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries ...maybe I should have said how shiney the engine was or "Good luck with the sale"...Totally understand though..Kind regards Taz

You could carve "Ernie Rules" into your thigh with a deer antler and at £13,000 you would still get the same answer.

And thats even if the antler was still attached to the deer.

Ok then ...why not you "Should sell easy guys" buy it ? Ernie FYI I am not some teenager chancing his arm and apologise if my offer has offended ...I own many cars and they are all worth what someone is willing to pay ....As for the next question about what are they ...They are Aston Martin V8 Vantage 580 "X" Pack , E Type Roadster , XK140 Roadster , 1986 De Tomaso Pantera GT5S , 2no 1989 De Tomaso Panteras both again GT5S's ( All Panteras RHD ) , and the Last RHD off the prodcution line De Tomaso Mangusta now 1 off 3 in the world and a SL55AMG with a full SLR conversion by Project Kahn ...Kind regards Taz

£13k is too low ball an offer, no matter how slow Supras are selling,

Just chancing I guess!

Ok then ...why not you "Should sell easy guys" buy it ? Ernie FYI I am not some teenager chancing his arm and apologise if my offer has offended ...I own many cars and they are all worth what someone is willing to pay ....As for the next question about what are they ...They are Aston Martin V8 Vantage 580 "X" Pack , E Type Roadster , XK140 Roadster , 1986 De Tomaso Pantera GT5S , 2no 1989 De Tomaso Panteras both again GT5S's ( All Panteras RHD ) , and the Last RHD off the prodcution line De Tomaso Mangusta now 1 off 3 in the world and a SL55AMG with a full SLR conversion by Project Kahn ...Kind regards Taz

Would have thought you could afford the asking price then;)

I went to Belfast on monday and met Ernie and the car and would like to thank him for meeting me and was very impressed with the car but its not fo me :( the spec of the car is second to none and I wish Ernie the best of luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Pics of the cars together with todays date ;):D

And am hung like a babies arm, the chances of getting pics of either............. some what remote

And am hung like a babies arm, the chances of getting pics of either............. some what remote

Aww shucks, I'm sure there are many a female member who would've loved to of seen said pictures of babies arm holding a loaf of bread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.