The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommend me some Android apps, please.

RedM

Thanks for that. One or two reviews saying deleted contacts though...that worries me slightly!

Yeah, there are better backup apps out there, and I don't see the need for the anti-virus scanning. The lost phone thing might be useful if you are forgetful, but I know there are other apps out there that do that too.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that. One or two reviews saying deleted contacts though...that worries me slightly!

I thought that as well but my contacts are all auto backed up via gmail anyway so I thought I would give it a test.

The antivirus... who knows if it works but no harm in trying and the locator is absolutely spot on! got to within 5 meters when I tested it inside the house

the best part is its free!

Does this App drain the battery in no time?

JuiceDefender - prolongs charge in your battery by switching off unnecessary services when on standby for a few mins at a time.

Works great for me and has doubled the length of time between charges.

JuiceDefender - prolongs charge in your battery by switching off unnecessary services when on standby for a few mins at a time.

Works great for me and has doubled the length of time between charges.

Also combine that with Ultimate Juice for really good extra gains on top

No issues running both these together?

Ignore me, note to self.. Must check before posting idiot questions.

Best music apps I've found:

Last FM: Like spotify, but without adverts. Only downside is you can't choose an exact song, just the artist or genre. It then plays similar music to what artist/genre you have entered.

Music Wizard: Allows you to download almost any song straight to your desire for free, you don't even need an account. Superb app, give it a try. :thumbs:

Both are available from the market.

well installed a few more apps now. I only put on free ones as I dont like paying for shizzle...lol

toggle widgets for wifi, bluetooth, sound and flight mode... sound flightmode wifi bluetooth

all work excellently.

next up is WYSE pocket cloud rpd and I can now access my laptop on my phone. will be setting it up to see my work pc so I can do stuff without being there. its only a beta at the mo and expires at the end of august but it works flawlessly.

next is speedhud. GPS based speedo with reverse text function so you can put your phone on the dash and have a HUD of your speed on the windscreen. Accurate by my speedo!

thats all for now!

edit: and can we make this a sticky like the iphone app one?