The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who would you recommend??

1 Adam

PMSL - I wouldn't take much notice of the poisoned rantings of dickhead mods from the

:tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

forum mate. they wouldn't know good/bad work if it bit them on their huge proverbials!

They should stick to selling their car bit by bit on ebay !! :thumbdown

Adam - check out Paul Whiffin has an aerotop for sale right now I think - and the new workshop will be just 30 miles from you i think - where we will have a unit especially for these larger projects. You are doing it the right way IMHO btw - as the full conversion would be a much bigger project!

:eyebrows:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was informed on the other thread that converting a N/A Aerotop would be too much work. Im not to keen on turbo charging a N/A lump for many reasons so aswell as changing the engine and gearbox i'd be required to change the diff, wiring loom, ECU etc etc. It all sounds like a bit of a nightmare!

Yes... except that isn't actually what I suggested. Never mind :)

Hi Adam,

I can do all this, supply an Aerotop(in stock), convert to manual, Lambo doors, etc. etc. Give me a shout if you need prices...

Cheers

Hi,

After establishing what route to go down building my ideal supe (Aero TT 6sp), i've decided to go with option 2 and buy a Auto Aerotop TT and have the gearbox changed to manual.

The next question is........who would you recommend to carry out this work?? I know Dude's pretty hot with a supe, but with him being away kinda leaves me in the darkness? Im also looking for pricing on a Lambo door convertion.

Many thanks

Yes... except that isn't actually what I suggested. Never mind :)

All understood and appreciated, that part was referring to Robsheffield. It's all good.. ;)

Paul E - Many thanks, i've been keeping a eye on this car. Paul would you be able to give me a quote on costing for Auto - Manual (incl new and used parts) and Lambo doors. If you could come up with a indicative price for the whole package that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Paul W - Hi Paul, the Aerotop you mentioned you could supply - is that the car featured on this site or is it something different?

Cheers

Ps

It sounds as if Dude's getting his balls broken, it's a shame....some people just love kicking a man when he's down.

Part of life's rich tapestry - but when you are down - only one way to go, and that's back up! And he will be soon enough...

And I do so look forward to certain people reaping their just rewards... :)

Matt - signatures a bit risque for you mate...you being a married man and all...LOL!

Hi as a newbie here i may well upset a few by saying this but i feel it needs to be said

I consider Dude/John as a freind who on many occasions has not only help me but gone out of his way to do so

I feel that it is completly wrong to discuss the fact that he is or is not in a spot of bother on a open forum with out him able to defend him self

I dont wish to discuss the issues surounding the work on someoness car but iam sure upon hes return he will but all issues right if he is at fault

You mean like that Wayne?

Ive stayed out of the tumbleweed forum vendetta. TBH guys even if John is in or out, he would be on remand. He wouldnt have been charged let alone convicted and other forums should remember that when posting, rather than jumping on the "i'm holyier (sp)than thou" bolloxs.