The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who would you recommend??

1 Adam

lmfao

i am being banned as off midnight as i did not apply to become a trader even though i have not tried selling anything what a twat

That rings a bell :D In a nutshell, I was banned for advertising the fact that I could get second hand parts for forum members. When I pointed out that one of his (Martin's) moderators had asked me to post up and tell people he backtracked (slightly) then accused me of being a disruptive influence and of being argumentative. When I asked for an apology for the shitty email he had sent me he refused and so I told him to fuck of and stick his piss poor underpopulated forum where the sun dont shine - then he banned me! :D

I guess I was not sheep like enough for his tastes. He prefers people to agree with all of his posts despite his motives being dubiouis to say the least. Anyone who thinks that this latest missive was posted to benefit others wants to wake up and smell the coffee. It was about getting back at someone who has crosed swords with him in the past - no more, no less! :thumbdown

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the club mate - I was banned a while ago.

Yes - but that was perfectly justified

You are Welsh and have an orange supra!! :rolleyes: Err....

Also Wayne I think you behaved in a despicable way - hawking your wares around like that!

:ecstatic: :eyebrows:

Or even thinking about it...or..or...:taped: Another victim of the mkiv.co.uk sphincter police!

lmfao

i am being banned as off midnight as i did not apply to become a trader even though i have not tried selling anything what a twat

Looks like your invite to the clubs first national meet this Saturday will be revoked Wayne !

Pity , as that phone box on the A428 was looking to be qetting quite full judging by the interest shown

:tumble:

Looks like your invite to the clubs first national meet this Saturday will be revoked Wayne !

Pity , as that phone box on the A428 was looking to be qetting quite full judging by the interest shown

:tumble:

George that has made my evening

and Paul i know iam just horrid

Gawd almighty... some of the posts in that other forum are just beyond belief. Was it really necessary to have the reasons behind Dude's absence plastered all over a public forum?

I don't get involved or comment on arguments on forums these days, but that thread had my jaw on the floor quite a few times. I particularly like the way the 'Cuthbert' fellow puts the boot in a few times on the first page and then puts 'On topic only posts from here on in please' on the second!! Astonishing!

Anyway, Dude fitted my side skirts, rear spats and wheels last year and lent me his Supra for a day and a half while he was doing the work. I know it wasn't any big mechanical job but hey... no complaints. I don't agree or support what he's allegedly done (it seems to have escaped a few people that he's not actually convicted yet) but he was fine to me and the work was good.

Guest Terry S

Jeez the things that sad little man will do to try and get people onto that site are beyond belief, surprised his owner let him type it.