• No
    • Or just the sticker and an inflatable fake bottle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Extra: You Tell him Dominic. Get out of here

Dom: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

[closes bonnet of car]

Dom: Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

[Crowd cheers in agreement]

I NEED NOS!!

"Cringe":sos:

Just to make sure you don't get engine knock.;)

The NOS will reduce his chance of knock because it will cool the intake charge, thats why on a turbo car you do not tend to have to pull timing as it reduces the chances of DET and also why you can end up with more power than you intended, ie you could use 150hp jets and get over 200hp more simply because the intake charge is now so much cooler ++++ you have the highly oxygenated fuel/air/N2O mix. He needs to worry about afr's more than DET but the nos companies tend to go safe on the fuel jets to let you fine tune it with fuel pressure for max power.

i looked at a nos kit onece and spoke to a race engine bilder and he told me its a sertain way to shorten the life of my engine ,

is this true if it is set up properly or did he just not want to do it, the things he told me put me off the idea for sure.

but if it can be done safely without damaging the engine the thaught of an extra 75 horses on tap allways sounds good. but i voted no as iv been lead to belive its a motor killer

oh and be sure to tighten the bolts on your passenger side footwell... :lol:

pmsl :D

but back on a serious note, can we have more technical posts from people who know about nos and have experience of use suming up pros and cons.

also when using , potential dangers and the rite way to use it ?

but back on a serious note, can we have more technical posts from people who know about nos and have experience of use suming up pros and cons.

If it was in tech section and not an 'im getting NOS, who wants to swing on my e-peen' thread then maybe.

Potential danger is it explodes lots, right way to use it is in an engine. HTH

thank you. the only doubts i have about taking there information is that they are predominently trying to sell the product , id rather go on real life experience of other members

Maybe, but all you are likely to get from owners is 'man its wiklkid, my 0-60 dropped loads'

I would trust a supplier more for detailed info on the technical side. Im fairly sure however, that wizards for example, have always said they would rather advise correctly, even if you go elsewhere.

As long as it is set up AND used correctly there is no more danger of losing a motor than going single, the worst thing you can do with NOS use wise is inject too much at too low an RPM, this will bend the rods, set up wise start safely rich and lean off till the AFR is safe and you have the max power, a multitude of senders etc can be used to control NOS, full throttle, boost pres, rpm, speed or a combination of all of those or just some or one, ive got no qualms about running 400hp in mine!!!:search:

agree with dude on this seen his nos setup and mine, dude fits it, matt maps it simples. and voted yes..

plus get'n nos fitted to my tt at AFR and another eng due to last one dying not the nos though..

i'll let you guys know what i gain from it..