The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chrome Mirrors-White Supra: Tacky?

NOS

M3 mirrors are absolute shite imo. I had some in my Max Power days on one of my cars and can't describe how much I fcukin hated them. They were already on there in my defense but as a mirror they're useless and you get to see naff all in the piss pore tiny glass. Was a shock to drive a car with normal sized mirrors and I much prefer them but they guys are right. Flea bay > chav = cash

tacky on a grand scale...all you carbon fibre guys beware...carbon fibre is the new chrome,In a couple of years we will all be calling cf tacky as well,,,mark my words.

Alot of it does look tacky (carbon bonnets are generally awful IMO, especially on Supras)

It's all about showing some restraint and being tasteful :)

ganadors are the only replacement for stocks, still an aquired taste though...

no one sets out to be an asshole, just very honest, if you ask for an opinion be prepared for brutally honest responses especially when sporting veilside!!! If in doubt stock is always a safe bet!

Tacky mate.

think the ones on are far nicer dont put m3 mirrors on it

Very tacky :D

tacky

Tacky!

Super Tacky..!

indeed.. very tacky!

tacky crappy. paint them a nice colour and flog them on ebay for £120 for some saxo loving moron

LOL @ those mirrors :rlol:

Tackey.

I think the above covers it :D

ganadors are the only replacement for stocks, still an aquired taste though...

no one sets out to be an asshole, just very honest, if you ask for an opinion be prepared for brutally honest responses especially when sporting veilside!!! If in doubt stock is always a safe bet!

Agree...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to have a thick skin when you ask for ppl's opinions...:Pling: