Fastest Standing Mile UK Supra

Lee P

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Screamer pipes are a no go at woodbridge mate.

I dont know the cost, i have decided to wait till thunder road, i have a couple of spare spots at the min, will do the final list nearer the time.

ok cool, i know thunder road is fully booked but if anything comes up your end drop me a line mate :D

• 1 month later...
Krister did 200mph today in a standing mile event here in Finland. I guess that's the new unofficial European record for supras. At least for now.. :)

There was also a very fast C5 corvette which did 210mph. :blink:

And I've been promised videos ;)

322 km/hr terminal speed, according to the text I received - I was very impressed :D

Still haven't had a ride in it since the single was put on :(

And I've been promised videos ;)

322 km/hr terminal speed, according to the text I received - I was very impressed :D

Still haven't had a ride in it since the single was put on :(

Yes it was 322km/hr which is just over 200mph (200.08mph). :)

The incar video failed because of a user error. :D My instructions on how to use the gopro were also not so good. We have a "nice" single shot of Krister however :D

There might be some footage from outside of the car though.

http://www.vasmo.org/temp/kristermile.jpg

Yes it was 322km/hr which is just over 200mph (200.08mph). :)

The incar video failed because of a user error. :D My instructions on how to use the gopro were also not so good. We have a "nice" single shot of Krister however :D

http://www.vasmo.org/temp/kristermile.jpg

Ah I see he put the seat down, that's well known to improve your times.

Very nice car.

Cheers mates :)

Damn I was bummed out about the incar video. :( :( Hope someone has some outside video.

Good result compared that I got the car running a week ago and I tuned it two days earlier. I had just 300 miles on the new built engine. This was done still on the "puny" 71mm turbo at 28psi on 99 Shell V-Power and water/meth injection. I still have a 76mm turbo that is waiting to go on. BTW: Racelogic V-box showed 325 kph / 202mph.

Edited by Krister (see edit history)

D'OH!

Cheers mates :)

Damn I was bummed out about the incar video. :( :( Hope someone has some outside video.

Good result compared that I got the car running a week ago and I tuned it two days earlier. I had just 300 miles on the new built engine. This was done still on the "puny" 71mm turbo at 28psi on 99 Shell V-Power and water/meth injection. I still have a 76mm turbo that is waiting to go on. BTW: Racelogic V-box showed 325 kph / 202mph.

Well, you'll just have to do a few more runs and make sure the camera's working this time ;) Swedish asshole! :p

D'OH!

Tell me about it. :(

Well, you'll just have to do a few more runs and make sure the camera's working this time ;) Swedish asshole! :p

There should be at least two events this summer I'm going to participate, I'll make sure the other Finnish asshole will learn me how to use the camera properly :)

Edited by Krister (see edit history)

There should be at least two events this summer I'm going to participate, I'll make sure the other Finnish asshole will learn me how to use the camera properly :)

So if I'm the one who will learn you to use the camera doesn't that make me the learner? Or maybe I should teach and be the teacher? Well either way I think at least someone knows how to use the camera next time. :D