Lee P

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UK record is Lee P at 198 MPH.

Maybe that is the fastest in all of Europe? I know that it's definitely better than the records in Finland or Estonia for supras. Swedes usually go fast so I'd really have to check that one. :)

Cool Lee, as I can only get 97 oct here how much xylene do I need to get to say 100-105 oct?

I use 25% mix but that's probably overkill. I would need to do more testing to see hoe much us actualy required.

I am waiting to see what this new stuff us like as well.

watch out for suprafan72 as his car has all sorts of aero build underneath for high speed runs

I have no doubt this will be an awsome car, some quality parts going onto the build. Just takes a bit if development to get it performing. I think it will be the one of the ones to beat next year. :)

Maybe that is the fastest in all of Europe? I know that it's definitely better than the records in Finland or Estonia for supras. Swedes usually go fast so I'd really have to check that one. :)

Would be really good to find this out, good get some good competition going as well. :)

Would be really good to find this out, good get some good competition going as well. :)

So I guess here are the results we have so far for Europe:

The best mkiv supras in standing mile:

UK: 198mph

Estonia: 194mph

Finland: Me :D 186mph (mk3 197mph)

Russia (europe? :D): 180mph

Oh and swedes haven't had any standing mile events so they are out. So as far as we know Lee has the fastest standing mile supra in Europe. :)

I don't think there has been any standing mile events in Greece, Italy, France and such. Don't know about Germany though.

Lee, just put fastest UK supe in standing mile in your sig, you'll soon know if you're not ;)

:D

Nice one mate.

I really need to update my site with your car soon just like i need too with all the other cars that have done me proud this year. The problem is time!

Just out of interest vase what time did you do your standing mile in?

If I remember correctly it was 29 seconds. I had to let off early because my water temparature began to rise. They say I let off at the 1450m (0.9mile) mark. So I didn't get a clean run but I was happy with the 186mph still.

If I remember correctly it was 29 seconds. I had to let off early because my water temparature began to rise. They say I let off at the 1450m (0.9mile) mark. So I didn't get a clean run but I was happy with the 186mph still.

Is this where JP inserts his excus-o-meter gauge? :p

So I guess here are the results we have so far for Europe:

The best mkiv supras in standing mile:

UK: 198mph

Estonia: 194mph

Finland: Me :D 186mph (mk3 197mph)

Russia (europe? :D): 180mph

Oh and swedes haven't had any standing mile events so they are out. So as far as we know Lee has the fastest standing mile supra in Europe. :)

I don't think there has been any standing mile events in Greece, Italy, France and such. Don't know about Germany though.

Cool, Im well happy with that. :)

I think me and Jamie can share the title as mine was the fastest speed and his was the fastest time.

Guest crisisjez

Glad you guys enjoyed yourself:)

I'll hopefully be there with the car to give you a run for your money in Oct;)

Race fuel!!!!! tut tut :)

Where and when is the next standing mile event in UK?

Too bad the swedes don't have standing mile races yet. There should be some pretty fast supra's there. Björck's supra for example. I guess you already know that one.

Should be a fast standing mile car since the trap speeds are so high in the 1/4mile. :)

Glad you guys enjoyed yourself:)

I'll hopefully be there with the car to give you a run for your money in Oct;)

Race fuel!!!!! tut tut :)

Whats the spec of the car dude??? Is this another quick car if so this year may be quite interesting, we really need to have a strong showing at TOTB this year, I really hope JP and Lee are going as well as some of the other cars, its a whole weekend event and we can all camp so would be a really good crack.

Whats the spec of the car dude??? Is this another quick car if so this year may be quite interesting, we really need to have a strong showing at TOTB this year, I really hope JP and Lee are going as well as some of the other cars, its a whole weekend event and we can all camp so would be a really good crack.

Jez's car it a very powerful twin turbo monaro, Its jez we thank for organising thunder road, cheers Jez:)

I wont be at TOTB.

To far plus its the weekend before Suprapod, id not want to have a problem at totb then miss Suprapod.

You would rather do suprapod than TOTB!!!!!!!!:blink: Its a great weekend away dude and there are some cars there actually worth racing, your car makes it a little bit like shooting fish in a barrel for 90% of the cars that will line up next to you, JP the club needs you!!!We have the truck if that helps.

You would rather do suprapod than TOTB!!!!!!!!:blink: Its a great weekend away dude and there are some cars there actually worth racing, your car makes it a little bit like shooting fish in a barrel for 90% of the cars that will line up next to you, JP the club needs you!!!We have the truck if that helps.

Suprapod is not just about the racing for me, its more about a weekends fun with all my mates from the club, im really not interested in totb.

Guest crisisjez
Jez's car it a very powerful twin turbo monaro, Its jez we thank for organising thunder road, cheers Jez:)

I wont be at TOTB.

You're welcome mate. Nice to finally meet you.

Looks like we are all chasing the magic 200.

Only 6.7 to go for me....thats gotta need an extra 300HP :(

Dude....I can't get the time off work for TOTB.

(Besides the 'ro' is a bit of a wallowey old Hector)