The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on these wheels please?

pistonbroke

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

They will, but its finding another set of 19"wheels that I like (as I have to keep the tyres). I told them that they have 7 days to get a definitive delivery date, or I'll take my money back.

I could then order the Dynas from the states and have the delivered.

They've since called me back today though and have recieved confirmation that the wheels have been shipped. I now have another 3-4weeks to wait before they arrive. Hopefully they arrive in time for suprapod. I'm not happy driving around with these flaky wheels, it ruins the rest of the car :(

They will, but its finding another set of 19"wheels that I like (as I have to keep the tyres). I told them that they have 7 days to get a definitive delivery date, or I'll take my money back.

I could then order the Dynas from the states and have the delivered.

They've since called me back today though and have recieved confirmation that the wheels have been shipped. I now have another 3-4weeks to wait before they arrive. Hopefully they arrive in time for suprapod. I'm not happy driving around with these flaky wheels, it ruins the rest of the car :(

Stick with it bud, they will look awesome once here :)

You experience rings bells with a lot of things I have bought recently, like they will tell you anything to get your money initially, but the goods don't turn up until later. I dunno, keep the faith as when you turn up you will be happy in the end :)

Stick with it bud, they will look awesome once here :)

You experience rings bells with a lot of things I have bought recently, like they will tell you anything to get your money initially, but the goods don't turn up until later. I dunno, keep the faith as when you turn up you will be happy in the end :)

Cheers for the encouragment, I know I'll be chuffed to bits when they get here. Its the 'having the rug pulled out from under you' at the last minute when another deadline slips that's making me lose faith.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, I've just got off the phone again with rarerims. Yet again, they're saying it could take even longer. Now I've had enough, I'm now waiting for a call back from the manager to arrange a full refund.

I've contacted the linea corse dealer in the states and am going through them, just waiting for a response from them now to see how long they'll take to deliver. (bear in mind I'm paying $500 for delivery :shock: )

I've also changed my mind on the wheels, I'm now going for the full polished version.