The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on these wheels please?

pistonbroke

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be hubcentric, 60.1mm interior bore diameter, with 73 exterior.

PCD 5x114.3

check the following pic.

That is the spoke of the wheel touching the caliper creating that gap, I think I'll get away with 10mm or 15mm spacer wise.

Here's a gratuitous pic.......

Edited by pistonbroke (see edit history)

I don't think 5mm will do it. Cheers anyway JP.

Darron, You can still have the wheels mate, I'll sort mine out when I can.

They must be hubcentric, as designed by Toyota. I'm not a fan of spacers, but needs must. I've found some, though they're in the states :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HUBCENTRIC-WHEEL-SPACERS-ADAPTERS-15MM-LEXUS-SC300-92-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5191eb340fQQitemZ350340461583QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f100

If going 10mm you will need longer studs an all mate, kit here.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALLOY-WHEEL-SPACERS-TOYOTA-SUPRA-MR2-10MM-/390124313266?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5ad5389ab2

Failing that get some made, I use Tak Engineering in Slough, Gary loves cars and will make pretty much anything, he has mad lots of spacers in the past, he is on holiday till the 24th october though. 01753 534239

Or i got some 20mm bolt on ones here you can borrow.

Dan i feel for ya bud , i am still on the case to find someone to make them can u get me a spec sheet or something of the hubcentric ones that u need

Cheers Dan would be a right result if u could get them tomoz

@Rob yea ofcourse mate no probs but u can look on there site , its on one of those banners on the front of this site :)

as i know 4 wheel geo and nitrogen inflation is about 165 all in

Dan i feel for ya bud , i am still on the case to find someone to make them can u get me a spec sheet or something of the hubcentric ones that u need

Cheers Dan would be a right result if u could get them tomoz

@Rob yea ofcourse mate no probs but u can look on there site , its on one of those banners on the front of this site :)

as i know 4 wheel geo and nitrogen inflation is about 165 all in

who do u use for the removing and fitting tyres Dan cause me new tyres are sitting at work , so ile go there first then on to u ?

Darron, can you please stop using text speak.

Are the 20mm ones hubcentric JP?

I have got both in the shed mate but the hubcentric ones are sold with a set of wheels, I dont think he is planning on picking them up for a week or so though so you can borrow short time, got some non hubcentric ones you can use as long as you like, had them on my car for ages with no problems.

I have got both in the shed mate but the hubcentric ones are sold with a set of wheels, I dont think he is planning on picking them up for a week or so though so you can borrow short time, got some non hubcentric ones you can use as long as you like, had them on my car for ages with no problems.

Thanks for the offer JP, I'll hold out for the hubcentric ones though :thumbs: