The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on these wheels please?

pistonbroke

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update. After suggesting a full refund and informing rarerims that I'll be buying them from the US from a supplier called Wheeldude. They said that they'd buy them from him on my behalf. Fair enough, they also convicned me not to go for the polished finish again, saying that they stand a good chance of falling apart like the GTLM's did.

This was a week ago, I phoned them a couple of days ago and the wheels are apparently with the courier.

Which means I'll probbaly get my new wheels just in time for the winter salty roads to have a go at them :D

Another update. After suggesting a full refund and informing rarerims that I'll be buying them from the US from a supplier called Wheeldude. They said that they'd buy them from him on my behalf. Fair enough, they also convicned me not to go for the polished finish again, saying that they stand a good chance of falling apart like the GTLM's did.

This was a week ago, I phoned them a couple of days ago and the wheels are apparently with the courier.

Which means I'll probbaly get my new wheels just in time for the winter salty roads to have a go at them :D

Sweeeeeeeeeet! If you need me to look after them during the winter months I'd be more than happy! :sly:

• 1 month later...

Update time...

Darren Q and I have managed to sort out a little bargain where he is buying the GTLM's second hand from rarerims when my new ones turn up, so I simply hand the wheels over to him once the rubber is off.

Then the uber good news......my wheels will appartently be here this Thursday coming :cool:

Edited by pistonbroke (see edit history)

Update time...

Supra T (Darren) and I have managed to sort out a little bargain where he is buying the GTLM's second hand from rarerims when my new ones turn up, so I simply hand the wheels over to him once the rubber is off.

Then the uber good news......my wheels will appartently be here this Thursday coming :cool:

http://www.wheeldude.com/gallery2/d/100283-1/IMG_8373.jpg

Gald u are seeing the end of this very long tunnel sorting these wheels out Dan :)

BTW does the WORDS Supra T have to be in that post with my name in it :blink:

Sh1t dude, sorry mate, I had a brain fart there :D

Oh, almost forgot. Darren, you wanted to see what these wheels will look like on yours?

Get the tissues out......

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2697/dsc00074vi6.jpg

Noworries Dan :)

HOLY SMOKES and Christ ona bike that is one of the most sexiest supras i have seen ....the red looks brighter must be the light or something ?

Cheers Dan i have a bench mark for exterior now happy days

oh and off to buy more tissues lol

They look well nice mate :cool:

Altough I'll take your lighter, and raise you a coffee mug :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/Matt_H/DSCN0647.jpg

Ahhh the weds kranz borphs.........one wheel probably cost more than all 4 of mine :D

The pics don't really show the finish of them (camera phone), they are very very shiny. In any light at all they lose the black colour and turn almost silver. Can't wait to see them on the beast.

Ahhh the weds kranz borphs.........one wheel probably cost more than all 4 of mine :D

The pics don't really show the finish of them (camera phone), they are very very shiny. In any light at all they lose the black colour and turn almost silver. Can't wait to see them on the beast.

Cost is irrelevant mate, I really like those wheels you've chosen and they'll look cracking on your car too. It's so excited getting new wheels. I creamed myself when mine landed in the office :cool: