Porsche Turbo owner looking to get a MKIV Supra

salihbjk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, what is a hovis? :)

A Hovis is a loaf of bread in the UK, now for the explanation

There are often folk on here claiming to have super cars that they dont actually have and find foto's on the internet and pass off as their own.

So to rule these numpties out we ask for your car next to a loaf of bread. :p

Just a bit of forum banter :)

A Hovis is a loaf of bread in the UK, now for the explanation

There are often folk on here claiming to have super cars that they dont actually have and find foto's on the internet and pass off as their own.

So to rule these numpties out we ask for your car next to a loaf of bread. :p

Just a bit of forum banter :)

hahahah fair enough, will do :)

Welcome TTC :)

Very nice looking Porsche Turbo! I can only assume you are hungry for more brutal power hence why you want to go over into the Supra territory? Or have you been seeing them video's of Supra's chewing Ferrari's for breakfast? :D

We have an office in Istanbul (DentonWildeSapte), no plans yet but if I am out there you have to take me for a spin!

The roads look pretty decent from the tunnel pictures.

Thanks for the warm welcome and I appreciate the nice comments :)

Ferrari's are no rivals :) I was eating them for breakfast even with a flash & exhaust only :)

I always had a thing for Supra and it's brutal potential. And it excites me to have the potential chance to own and build one into my specs. I also think to build my Porsche's motor in the next couple of months, so I can run more boost :) :eyebrows:

Feel free to contact me whenever you are in town. I'd be glad to take you out for a spin ;)

Some roads are decent, but they're a little far from the city.

Welcome TTC :)

Very nice looking Porsche Turbo! I can only assume you are hungry for more brutal power hence why you want to go over into the Supra territory? Or have you been seeing them video's of Supra's chewing Ferrari's for breakfast? :D

We have an office in Istanbul (DentonWildeSapte), no plans yet but if I am out there you have to take me for a spin!

The roads look pretty decent from the tunnel pictures.

Welcome

Very nice Porsche you have. looks fantastic.

Looking forward to seeing what Supra you find, what color are you planning with the Supra, if I may ask.

thanks, i really appreciate it.

I'm into black actually (the best supra photos I find are black), but may do a custom paint, I really like LP640 gray (it's grigio avion, I guess). But I am open to any suggestions :)

Good luck with your decision. Can you compare it with the Supra you have?

I sold my last Supra quite a while back now, but they are both very nice cars in their own right. The Supra can be very addictive to tune so I'm sure your going to have some good fun when you get one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

got one!!

it's 3.0 with GT47-88 :) need to de-tune a bit hahah

thinking of doing a 800hp capable GT4088 with more proper cams (I guess there are 290's on that, I will go with 272's), HKS ti carbon exhaust and proper pipings.. starting with 1.1 - 1.2 bar of boosts and stepping up when I get used to.. what do you guys think?

dylkit.jpg