Nice result on Stock Twins

Lee P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can i be a complete and utter Ass-tard, and ask some one what TTC is exactly ??

having a silly moment and cant find anything on the search button :(

cheers guys

oh and AWESOME figures dude !! very impressed :)

As far as i understand it, it runs the Turbos in Parallel instead of sequential.

Sandy

Ahhh ok cheers bud.

Whats involved work wise when changing to TTC then ? price ??

will have money to burn in april so may consider this :D

See here; http://www.internetwork.org.uk/mechanical/ttc/ttc.htm

The fuelling needs adjustment to get the most out of it though.

Also see here; http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=186931&highlight=TTc&page=2

There is alot about it on here you just have to trawl through it I'm afraid.

WOW from reading that little write up/guide , it seems like a smart thing to do :) or am i wrong ?

how would you adjust the fueling? would you need a standalone ecu or something of the same magnitude ??

really considering this little mod now :D

cheers for any help guys , oh and sorry for thread stealing :innocent:

WOW from reading that little write up/guide , it seems like a smart thing to do :) or am i wrong ?

how would you adjust the fueling? would you need a standalone ecu or something of the same magnitude ??

really considering this little mod now :D

cheers for any help guys , oh and sorry for thread stealing :innocent:

Running in TTC mode completely changes the power delivery, there is very little oomph below 3000rpm, but it pulls hard after that and the power delivery is very linear.

I wouldn't run in TTC mode without an aftermarket ECU (either standalone or piggyback) mapped to suit.

Great result mate:) Looking forward to the good weather to go out for a drive with you and the Jamies. You and magictorch maybe a little further up the road though:d

Thumbs up again for Ryan and Lee:)

When you two down the unit again? I've been down with neil giving him a hand a few times over the last couple of weeks. Doing the diffuser for definate a week Thursday, get down if you can:)

Running in TTC mode completely changes the power delivery, there is very little oomph below 3000rpm, but it pulls hard after that and the power delivery is very linear.

I wouldn't run in TTC mode without an aftermarket ECU (either standalone or piggyback) mapped to suit.

cheers nic , so on that note .... anybody know a good place to get a piggyback/standalone ecu ?

once again this club knowledge and friendlyness has me smilling :D

cheers nic , so on that note .... anybody know a good place to get a piggyback/standalone ecu ?

once again this club knowledge and friendlyness has me smilling :D

Ryan does an AEM Fuel - Ignition controller now which comes in around £800 fitted and mapped, much better than the Emanage and cheaper than a full standalone.

Perfect for BPU :)

Ryan does an AEM Fuel - Ignition controller now which comes in around £800 fitted and mapped, much better than the Emanage and cheaper than a full standalone.

Perfect for BPU :)

Is this kit only good for manuals? Heard the aem dont go well with the autos?

So....can u not really go TTC if u have a stock ecu?

Great result mate:) Looking forward to the good weather to go out for a drive with you and the Jamies. You and magictorch maybe a little further up the road though:d

Thumbs up again for Ryan and Lee:)

When you two down the unit again? I've been down with neil giving him a hand a few times over the last couple of weeks. Doing the diffuser for definate a week Thursday, get down if you can:)

I might be up next week, might even have a car to put in it:innocent:

nice one guys

result steve !!

Newbie:D

Is this kit only good for manuals? Heard the aem dont go well with the autos?

So....can u not really go TTC if u have a stock ecu?

No its fine, this is a piggy back like the Emanage but much better. Great for autos or BPU cars, if its manual or big power would be better with a full stand alone. :)