• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:)Nice.

Do we know the RWHP figure?

I remember a time when you got heavily slated for that sort of BHP with the given spec on this forum, glad those days are over. Well done
I don't remember anything like that, Ernie. What do you mean? It's not like the guy is claiming 400+ HP on stock fuelling, or 500 HP on stock twins - it seems entirely believable to me.

check out tdi hub dyno serious piece of kit.

Agreed the TDI dyno is the best bit of kit out there. The Dynapacks tend to be a bit off as the hub figure they give out in normally flywheel calculated.

Rolling roads are good for reference but they never give a real road condition as they dont load the car correctly and trying to measure power through a tyre is never going to be accurate.

I remember a time when you got heavily slated for that sort of BHP with the given spec on this forum, glad those days are over. Well done :)

yea i know what you mean i showed this picture and i never heard the end of it.thought there was some kind of witch hunt going on!how come no one puts the boot in to you?;)

Photo142.jpg

How does TTC work if you have a stock ecu Lee? think it'll be ok or will fuelling be a bit screwed?

It will work ok but the stock ECU pulls timing at the transition point so it will not be as good as this one.

You can do it but keep the boost down.

yea i know what you mean i showed this picture and i never heard the end of it.thought there was some kind of witch hunt going on!how come no one puts the boot in to you?;)

That'll be because you were claiming that figure with standard j-specs fuel injectors, which is impossible.

If I recall correctly, you were originally claiming 450 rwhp!

That'll be because you were claiming that figure with standard j-specs fuel injectors, which is impossible.

If I recall correctly, you were originally claiming 450 rwhp!

thats true.i did! im sure the guy that had the dyno done told me at the time that it was rwhp.but since i posted that up i found it was wrong!

so i promptly retracted that statment!need to be carefull on hear what you say on hear. i found the boot dont half get put in!!

Collected my Supra from Lee.P yesterday,what a differance in TTC mode.It,s a different car now very smooth with boost coming in at around 3200 revs.A much nicer car to drive now, i,am glad i changed over.Lee,s done a great job,his and Ryan,s workmanship is superb,many thank,s.:D

Collected my Supra from Lee.P yesterday,what a differance in TTC mode.It,s a different car now very smooth with boost coming in at around 3200 revs.A much nicer car to drive now, i,am glad i changed over.Lee,s done a great job,his and Ryan,s workmanship is superb,many thank,s.:D

Good stuff mate - Lee's a top bloke.

Hearing a lot of good things about TTC now - if i had an aftermarket ecu like you i'd def try it.

I bet you save loadsa fuel too!! ;)

Good stuff mate - Lee's a top bloke.

Hearing a lot of good things about TTC now - if i had an aftermarket ecu like you i'd def try it.

I bet you save loadsa fuel too!! ;)

It,s well worth doing mate,get yourself an ecu and go for it.As for saving fuel, as long as you dont boost fine but you know what its like,you just cant help yourself.;)

Glad your happy with it Steve :thumbs: