The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Aerotop Manual TRD Project

Holden1989

However looking at the condition when you brought it does surpise me. Matt black in the shuts (which looks to be rattle canned) and not painting under the side skirts? Seems really bizarre to me I have to say.

It was NOT in that condition when he bought it.

the above was :search:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be nice when its all done ;) what is the wing on the back is an apr ?.

Ps is that a red bull tin being used as a rad expansion bottle first page pics?

The rear wing is made by SARD i believe - ask Jamie, it used to be his

Nobody forced Rob to buy it, or did Jezz have a gun?:D

Rob bought it because it was a aerotop manual i believe

:D I was thinking that

Just seems like there is digs towards Jezz, i mean if it was imaculate im sure the selling price would have been a lot higher, Rob must have been happy with the deal or he would not have bought it.

Rob bought it because it was a aerotop manual i believe

Did he have his eyes shut at the time?:D

Just seems like there is digs towards Jezz, i mean if it was imaculate im sure the selling price would have been a lot higher, Rob must have been happy with the deal or he would not have bought it.

This is Robs project thread and im sure he wont want it containing petty arguements

He bought the car

Spent/spending lots of money

Will get it back when the work is done in the next few weeks

Finished?

This is Robs project thread and im sure he wont want it containing petty arguements

He bought the car

Spent/spending lots of money

Will get it back when the work is done in the next few weeks

Finished?

Who's arguing? i wish him all the best with it, be nice to see it looking mint:)

Subscribed.

being that it's a bare metal respray, are you not tempted to respray a different colour.? HOK candy paints are all well and good, until you want/need a local repair job doing, then you're stuffed.

If it were mine, I'd be tempted with red, black, yellow, gunmetal, lime green or even silver. I would say white but Hodge is already well on the way with his aerotop TRD.

The car hasnt been touched since we last went to see it, as soon as we get more pics we will put them on here ;)

Starting to really miss the car, especially with this nice weather being about but hopefully it will be back soon!!

And Pistonbroke, PLEASE dont mention colour changes :D It took him a year to decide to keep it the same colour :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...