The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you reach your target, this will be one crazy mother of a supra if you do.

will be ? ... will be? it has already got over 900 hp have you people lost all concept of sanity.in the world of supra the currency of horse power must be worthless , in other car circles people bone over the hope they might have 400 hp but not us .. noo . it a pussycat with its mere 900+ but chuck another 300 hp and then were getting somewhere . i suppose your puny 758 makes you drowsey as you putle along .

will be ? ... will be? it has already got over 900 hp have you people lost all concept of sanity.in the world of supra the currency of horse power must be worthless , in other car circles people bone over the hope they might have 400 hp but not us .. noo . it a pussycat with its mere 900+ but chuck another 300 hp and then were getting somewhere . i suppose your puny 758 makes you drowsey as you putle along .

:D snigger!!!

Well 930 aint exactly a million miles away lol. Big numbers :)

Well you could say 430hp is nearly 500hp then :p :) ;) :D

I wasn't criticising, it's a flippin' great result, I'd be over the moon with it. Just meant I was surprised with the kit on there it didn't go well over 1000 ;) :)

Well you could say 430hp is nearly 500hp then :p :) ;) :D

I wasn't criticising, it's a flippin' great result, I'd be over the moon with it. Just meant I was surprised with the kit on there it didn't go well over 1000 ;) :)

Trust me the blower was just warming up... Map sensor restrictions and the standard head set up where the restrictions are i'm afraid... For a standard head though those figures are pretty damn good.

Edited by suprafan72 (see edit history)

I personally don't think 930 Flwhp is a great amount these days, Don't get me wrong it's fast but not insanely fast!!! I need more for sure.... :)..

I like that way of thinking !!!! I think the cams are going to make the biggest difference, even with 10.4's the idle is not too bad on mine and on the run with road fuel when Matt pulled out they still had not reached peak torque. Head would be the last thing I bothered with.

• 7 months later...

What front bumper is that, it looks a bit like a do-luck gen 2, i really like it, i was going for smoooooth and stock but that looks brilliant with no skirts or spats. Awesome looking car dude, drop me a pm if you fancy selling the bumper, I have a pre-facelift stock front in 202 black with an RMM lip I could px against if you want to go stock.

Edited by Supra Gaz (see edit history)