The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV or MK1V

cobrastang

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The school I attended,the first two things we learned was the alphabet and how to count.Also that the letter "i" has absolutely nothing in common with the number 1(one).So it should be a supra mk one vee,not mk "letter" i vee.Im sure when you stop clubbing your girlfriends(seat covers)and think about ityou wil see Im quite correct.The car should be a supra mkIv.yes Im gonna watch rambo Iv as well not rambo iv.Im forgetting all you guys on here are twelve year old chavs/neds/hoodies,with baseball caps,most have even been on the Kyle show [GRIN][/GRIN].The txt generation dear dear dear:search:

Edited by cobrastang (see edit history)

The school I attended,the first two things we learned was the alphabet and how to count.Also that the letter "i" has absolutely nothing in common with the number 1(one).So it should be a supra mk one vee,not mk "letter" i vee.Im sure when you stop clubbing your girlfriends(seat covers)and think about ityou wil see Im quite correct.The car should be a supra mk1v.yes Im gonna watch rambo 1v as well not rambo iv.Im forgetting all you guys on here are twelve year old chavs/neds/hoodies,with baseball caps,most have even been on the Kyle show [GRIN][/GRIN].The txt generation dear dear dear:search:

:D:d:d stop already:d:d:d

The school I attended,the first two things we learned was the alphabet and how to count.Also that the letter "i" has absolutely nothing in common with the number 1(one).So it should be a supra mk one vee,not mk "letter" i vee.Im sure when you stop clubbing your girlfriends(seat covers)and think about ityou wil see Im quite correct.The car should be a supra mk1v.yes Im gonna watch rambo 1v as well not rambo iv.Im forgetting all you guys on here are twelve year old chavs/neds/hoodies,with baseball caps,most have even been on the Kyle show [GRIN][/GRIN].The txt generation dear dear dear:search:

Lol init gr8, i luv bein a chav

L8rs m8

The school I attended,the first two things we learned was the alphabet and how to count.Also that the letter "i" has absolutely nothing in common with the number 1(one).So it should be a supra mk one vee,not mk "letter" i vee.

You are kidding right, I did Roman numerals at school...

Im sure when you stop clubbing your girlfriends(seat covers)and think about ityou wil see Im quite correct.The car should be a supra mk1v.yes Im gonna watch rambo 1v as well not rambo iv.

No, you are not.

Im forgetting all you guys on here are twelve year old chavs/neds/hoodies,with baseball caps,most have even been on the Kyle show [GRIN][/GRIN].The txt generation dear dear dear:search:

Now, now dear, no need for that.

You are kidding right?

The school I attended,the first two things we learned was the alphabet and how to count.Also that the letter "i" has absolutely nothing in common with the number 1(one).So it should be a supra mk one vee,not mk "letter" i vee.Im sure when you stop clubbing your girlfriends(seat covers)and think about ityou wil* see Im quite correct.The car should be a supra mk1v.yes Im gonna* watch rambo 1v as well not rambo iv.Im forgetting all you guys on here are twelve year old chavs/neds/hoodies,with baseball caps,most have even been on the Kyle show [GRIN][/GRIN].The txt generation dear dear dear:search:

*it you will

*going to

no no im sure the roman numeral for 1 was I

lets check

1 = I

2 = II

3 = III

4 = IV

yep thaught so

i am not 12

i an most certainly not a chav

i have never been on jeremy kyle

i hate baseball caps

and i can count (also in roman)

and just to show i am grown up and sophisticated :p

Edited by dr_jekyll (see edit history)

At the end of the day whether you believe it or not you posted a silly question and you are wrong in every way you can even google it if you want!

People were just having a laugh and do take the piss out of everybody who puts things like this up on this forum which you will learn so dont get so moody with everyone when you get the piss taken out of you for posting a thread like this, were all just having a laugh, well most of us anyway :D

So there is no need to call everyone 12 and chavs is there :)

I mean look at how Ed has had the piss taken out of him for the past 5 years :D :d :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=33100

N0 on3 h45 3ver toid m3 to p155 off 1n per50n,and l1v3d to t3II the t4le.So we are all 5cott15h and t0yota 15 japane5e,yet we use 1tal1an number1n6 ?Can w3 not a11 ju5t spe4k the p0pes engl15h???:tongue:

Public vote, do I ban him for text speak?? ;)

DISCLAIMER : I will not abuse my power by doing this, and this simply a joke :)