The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

A few thank you's

Thanks to Budz for driving me there and back :thumbs:

Thanks to Chucky for taking me out for a quick spin in his Supra, I was a big boy and didn't scream :D

And thanks to everyone else who came along and made it a great evening.

I also had my first Nando's experience :) so all in all a great evening.

Guest xXbindiXx
It also wasn't the two ladies that went last...

Yay, was not me or laura!! :D thank you for taking us out for a drive and the drink.

A few thank you's

Thanks to Budz for driving me there and back :thumbs:

Thanks to Chucky for taking me out for a quick spin in his Supra, I was a big boy and didn't scream :D

And thanks to everyone else who came along and made it a great evening.

I also had my first Nando's experience :) so all in all a great evening.

Always a pleasure Scott.. ;)

Guest Budz86

No worries Scott, anytime mate. Had a good evening, nice chance to catch up with everyone.

That Mr Merc event was laughable! I was hoping he'd stack it into one of the pillars! :D

No worries Scott, anytime mate. Had a good evening, nice chance to catch up with everyone.

That Mr Merc event was laughable! I was hoping he'd stack it into one of the pillars! :D

Ah, I missed out :(

What exactly happened?

Ah, I missed out :(

What exactly happened?

We were all standing around having a good old chat when some idiots tried their luck with us. An Audi A5, Merc, polo and blue van were circling us like vultures. They even drove through us standing in the middle. Some moved out of the way some didn't. The twt in the polo were shouting "want to race for pink slips".. He was in a 1.4 polo.. Thought it was real funny.. I had thoughts running through my head of tying him behind the Soop and doing an M25 lap.. Nobody said anything so they left. Uncalled for really.