The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the LOST series 6 thread

tbourner

This is getting screwy. How on earth are they going to explain that Darma never mentioned old smokey?

Anyone remember the undead russian? who the fuck was that and what happened after he killed charlie

Ive been rewatching the whole dam lot over the past week. So much of it is left to explain.

Why does smokey kill random people?

Still nothing about how locke can walk

Or the cancer cure

Or why mothers die giving birth.

Im losing it with the show, They are going to leave it all up in air claiming its magic or some bullshit hoping people forget

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the "foot" when the smoke killed all the new people, afterwards Locke said to Ben "I'm sorry you had to see me like that"

By that I'm fairly confident that Locke is smokey.

Mike

D'oh, forgot that line, fair point. :blush:

It's clearly some weird god war that's been raging for ages. Now Flocke has recruited some people we should find out his intentions over the next few episodes - maybe when they meet up with Hurley and Jack and Jack fulfils whatever purpose he has!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the last one.

Still making no sence at all.

Sawyer is great however..

Spoilers if you have not seen it yet follow.

So he was cop all along? And knew miles? Strange how he didnt give a dam about murdering loads of people then?

I think when its over i might have to rewatch the whole lot

Just watched the last one.

spoilers

SPOILER

No, I believe the parallel lives are as if Jacob hadn't touched their lives so the island wasn't an equation. Seems a bit pointless to me, unless they are going to tie it together somehow.

Yeah the other life seems to be from the viewpoint that the island was destroyed 30 years ago (or whenever it was) so all the different stuff in the world now is what would have happened had the island not been there! Sort of a butterfly effect thing I guess.

Spoiler for E09....

So, tonight was basically about Richard and how he came to the island which once again is not answering any questions but rather leading us to make our own conclusions - and this I think is a red herring.

I am now erring towards the opinion that Jacob is the bad guy and that black shirt man is not. I say this as in every instance smokey kills, it is usually someone who is bad and never a good guy.

I am also thinking that tonight's episode shows that Jacob too can look like another person as in coming to Richard as his wife when he was shackled on the boat.

Now, as to why or how all this is happening, I have no idea :)

i thought episode 9 was excellent and as a spanish speaker I have to say that his accent and acting were superb ( does the actor who plays Richard actually speak fluent spanish? )

Who knows, but as actors, that what they do - they erm...act. And that includes accents / languages.

In fact, I remember reading that the guy who plays Jin had to learn Korean as it is not his native language.

Who knows, but as actors, that what they do - they erm...act. And that includes accents / languages.

In fact, I remember reading that the guy who plays Jin had to learn Korean as it is not his native language.

He's a white Caucasian male too, so just goes to show the lengths some people go to, to secure their part! ;)