The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the LOST series 6 thread

tbourner

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I alone in not understanding who that comment was aimed at and what it actually meant? :blink:

Umm, pretty straight forward. I think it was yourself that mentioned the last episode was boring as you watched it before the UK air date. I watched it on Monday and quite enjoyed it... nothing more, nothing less. :search:

Umm, pretty straight forward. I think it was yourself that mentioned the last episode was boring as you watched it before the UK air date. I watched it on Monday and quite enjoyed it... nothing more, nothing less. :search:

But why post it? You had already said so previously? Was it supposed to be connected to the fact that I said that the latest episode looked exciting?

But why post it? You had already said so previously? Was it supposed to be connected to the fact that I said that the latest episode looked exciting?

Eh? The last time I was in this thread was after Ep3. I read that you thought Ep4 was boring and the following transpired:

Episode 3 was boring. I can't wait for the show to be over so I can get it out of my life.

I thought E3 was OK but E4 (IMHO) is very boring.

Shall not be holding out any hope then.

The Locke / temple / Jacob / Siheed (sp) thing is good mind.

I've now seen Ep4, and actually thought it was good...

What's wrong with that?

Are you having a bad day or something? What does it matter?

It was just an end to a discussion we had? Get a grip!!!!!

Like others before me, I should have just realised that it was yet another nonsensical post from the forum idiot.

Me get a grip? Oh the irony! :rolleyes:

Wow! Lots more questions - no answers :blink:

These flashsideways are annoying me now, as they arnt really relevant to the show (losties) only simply showing how things would have been if they didn't crash.

Ok. So,

Jack has a lad who plays piano, wow. which has never been mentioned hmm, but irrelevant I think.

Jacks mum find out about claire, dang.

Jacob is dead, but can still communicate through Hurley which again, im not seeing why, but Hurley is the man who sees people, Man with the slippers, charlie, ETC

The numbers relate to the people who jacob wants to come to the island to be "candidates" which is to be explained, perhaps Jacob replacements who knows

There were shiteloads of names on that lighthouse thing. so how many candidates has Jacob tried to find?

I think its pretty obvious that claire is with the other guy, who is Locke/smoke/christian etc. (hence why the chinese man said that the darkness had infected Jacks sister)

And claire is only getting friendly with Gin to get into the temple (as this is where the smoke/john wants to goto)

Im still not buying the whole names/numbers thing so far

And the lighthouse, now, wtf? so you set it to a degree (name) then it lets you see where they are? or what they are thinking? i dont know, perhaps thats how Jacob picked all the losties?

Changing the dial to 108 (hatch countdown, various other number references)

The name also applied to 108 on the dial was for "Adam" who is Adam hmm

Just saw the latest.

Did Jack not have a kid on the Island then? When wandering through the forrest with Hurley he said "I'd make a rubbish father", so something about the island being there resulted in Jack not having a baby boy!

Of the 6 candidates; Sawyer is wandering, Jack and Hurley are at the lighthouse, Lock is dead, Jin is with (mental) Claire and Sayid is at the temple. So who's the bad thing going to the temple as Jacob said? Is that Claire and Flocke (and Jin)? Will Sayid have to do something or has him getting the virus made him lose his candidateship?

Just saw the latest.

Did Jack not have a kid on the Island then? When wandering through the forrest with Hurley he said "I'd make a rubbish father", so something about the island being there resulted in Jack not having a baby boy!

I don't think so Trev.

Of the 6 candidates; Sawyer is wandering, Jack and Hurley are at the lighthouse, Lock is dead, Jin is with (mental) Claire and Sayid is at the temple. So who's the bad thing going to the temple as Jacob said? Is that Claire and Flocke (and Jin)? Will Sayid have to do something or has him getting the virus made him lose his candidateship?

I assume the bad thing is Flocke and Claire. I am not sure about Sayid having a virus. Do they think that because he came back to life? Does that make him one of Flocke's helpers?

In this episode, I was I was surprised by the revelation of a son, then confused by jack's lack of memory of his appendix op. Does that mean that part of Jack's other memory is breaking through? As in one where he hasn't had the op?

Also, Claire said to Jin, "That's not John, its my friend". Does that mean she doesn't see him as John Locke and still sees him as the other guy?

Ric mentioned Adam, but I looked and cannot see that name on the wheel. Did I miss something?

Still very confusing. :blink:

I couldn't see 108 on the wheel, it was only up to about 39 when Jack started turning it back to himself.

I think Sayid is 'infected' as they say, something to do with black smoke man, which is probably what happened to Claire as well so now she's on his side. That was what the branding and stuff was about - how she escaped though?

I'm not 100% convinced New Locke is the 'Smoke', I know he vanished, and the smoke turned up and killed everyone, and then he came back, but I'd have thought with their budget there's have been some form of effects to show the transition...

I'm not 100% convinced New Locke is the 'Smoke', I know he vanished, and the smoke turned up and killed everyone, and then he came back, but I'd have thought with their budget there's have been some form of effects to show the transition...

In the "foot" when the smoke killed all the new people, afterwards Locke said to Ben "I'm sorry you had to see me like that"

By that I'm fairly confident that Locke is smokey.

Mike