The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best bodykit

Guest lionboy81

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely like the Do-luck front, and TRD spoiler the best ;)

I've got the C-West skirts which are a bit different...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/jamesbush/n.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/jamesbush/y.jpg

However the 2nd suggestion on this thread of a large front lip and decent alloys do work a treat, especially the black one Paul Whif showed with the S1 Miester alloys, and Jamie's car :cool:

Sweet

Well as you can see I have a gorgeous looking VS2 kit on my Supra but am looking at up grading it to a wide arch body kit.

Have seen two that I like.

One that was named a 'Fusion' Kit. But have found this is a fake and is made from a D style front bumper. Not sure what the rest of the kit is though and would like to find out. But I found this on a site called m-99. Now be warned do not order anything from this website its just a scam. (multi coloured)

Second one is BuddyClub2's kit which am hoping I can get ordered and brought over to this country. (in orange)

Come on then bring on the opinions.

I like the Buddy club one, very subtle

Mr Wilson, thats Dunks car me thinks; pity about the front Reg you have to have in the UK man is that huge, one fo these Days Dunk will tell me what Offset he is running; if we ever figure it out ha ha

I used to have a smaller reg on it but kept getting pulled so i had that made full legal size and even though its an illegal stick on i dont get any grief anymore, touch wood:d

I'll have to take the wheels off and measure them if you want offsets etc