The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official Series 14 Top Gear Thread

Steve

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I double posted , didn't see this.

Drop top supercars trying to find decent tarmac like the best driving road in Europe episode. Should be a great way to start.

Shame about the X-factor rubbish, not my cup of tea and IMo should be brushed aside.

Was a good episode I think, good start to a new series!

So who do you think picked the best car? Overall, I would have gone with the Aston :D

And how th hell did James manage to have an accident on that straight piece of road?! The camera didn't catch what happened :(

Was a good episode I think, good start to a new series!

So who do you think picked the best car? Overall, I would have gone with the Aston :D

And how th hell did James manage to have an accident on that straight piece of road?! The camera didn't catch what happened :(

I've never really liked Astons. Not sure why:blink:. But loved that one. So the aston for me too. Hamonds fezza seemed a little too complex, Sounded great in the tunnels though. Mays Lambo was very bumpy as you'd expect on the roads, But it looked great on the road at the end.

It sounded like James stopped and the guy coming the other way didn't..

I would have gone with the Lambo, just for that crazy road (though I wouldn't have minded the Aston either). That Ferrari was very ugly, and seemed rather gimmicky - I don't think I'll buy one.

Who fancies a club trip to Romania? :eyebrows:

I would have gone with the Lambo, just for that crazy road (though I wouldn't have minded the Aston either). That Ferrari was very ugly, and seemed rather gimmicky - I don't think I'll buy one.

1)AlexM

2)Missile :)

It's only about 1200 miles! We could do that in a long weekend.

I'd be going in a Dacia Sandero.