The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics of my new wing

w41k3r

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just ruins the car imo. Maybe 15 years ago it would have looked ok, but chaved up saxo's, fiesta's and corsa's have killed this sort of spoiler.

And although it cost over £1k new it still looks like the £50 ones you can get from halfords. The only way this would ever look ok is on some sort of track Supra.

But it's your car, if you like it that's all that matters :thumbs:

like it, always good to be different and use your own ideas instead of follwing a std trend...:D

Yes, but aslong as you use protection there is no need for such extremes.

I prefer smaller spoilers but it looks great nonetheless.

No you don't.

No it doesn't.

the exact look i will be going for track supra something that looks like its ment to have the wing or at least atempt it iff not i have a nice new shelf lol

but question will it ACTUALY be a trackcar or even see a trackday ever?

you do what you want mate its your car ,cant remember anyone dissin jamieP about his APR one, i think that looked awesome.

probly because the rest of the car matched it....

lol as usual comments are all welcome its obviously gunna look out of place now because its got no kit on, ive not had it fitted yet. I pay`d peanuts for the spoiler so is was worth buying, as said its all about personal choice, it won`t be a track car but it will go on the track i`d rather it stand out than do the usual trd spoiler thats on every other supra as said at the begining pics were just to show the spoiler as as far as i know its normally just the apr wings on here :)

my plans are standard oem skirts and spats as i have them a rear diffuser like the top secret one top secret front bumper then my idea is to fined a front splitter to fit that lowered obviously i want a subtle but track car look hard to explain

IMO (and that's all this is), the skirts and spats aren't aggressive enough for that spoiler alone, I think you'll need some blended overfenders to make the car wider to suit. The top secret front is already very low, putting a splitter on it as well as lowering the car will be interesting.

What wheels are you going for?

your oppinion is very welcome as its constructive and helpful the spoiler doesnt look that big on the car, think the pics are slightly deceptive also the amuse supra has the oem kit with a big wing and there was another i seen on here recently a silver one with the apr or sard wing on it

Edited by w41k3r (see edit history)