My respray pics

magictorch

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looked good in the garage last weekend Jamie,a bit more nibbing and polishing and it,ll look the dog,s.Just gotta wait for jarvo to finish off the splitter,and you can start putting it back together a mate,best part of it.All in all top job,any more pic,s Jamie ?Steve.[Chap]

Varies depending on the work load etc. It does take time though as the car is stripped, rubbed down, dents removed and so on before spraying. Hitting it with primer and paint doesn't take too long really, but then it needs polishing etc and then putting back together. So a good couple of months I guess.

I know Jamies is taking a little time but that that is because he takes it off the road over winter and therefore is in no rush. That gives the lads the oportunity to carry on with other work and give jamies car that little more TLC:)

• 3 weeks later...

Had a few issues but they are being sorted hopefully....some stress damage on the spats/vents, a dent but thats been sorted today and some other blemish's that i want looking at;)

I also put the 3 row back on and started her.........and she spat fuel all over the floor for some reason:( im hopeing something has come loose but i will get it on the ramp and check.

Just waiting for some parts and my lexan windows and then put her back together:)

Edited by magictorch (see edit history)